What would you say?

bella31594

Original Poster
If someone told you that you could talk to the man himself, Walt Disney for an hour, what would yu talk about? I have gotten some interesting answers for this one. Let me know what you think.

disneysroyal411

I would go with him for a walk through the Magic Kingdom. When it was done I would ask him what he thought. With his answer I would use it too help me with my career as an imagineer.

Then when the time was almost up I would say
"We need more good people in the world like you Walt, they all are just disappearing to quickly," (contended sigh)
and he'd reply
"They are still out there and coming," he'd then look me in the eye and say,"They just have to know it's in them."

That's how it'd go basically. :cry:

Chuckhs13

Thanks for the Magic

I think I would ask him what he thought of the current state of Disney and the company, any advice he could give me on creativity and life in general, I would ask for his autograph for my daughter (ok and for me), and what kind of ideas he had that he wasn't able to bring about that maybe now we could. Finally I would thank him for the magic that he has brought to so many of us and what he has meant to me and my family.

wdwfan100

I would ask him to tell me about what motivates him the most. I would ask if we were not limited by technology. what woud he start to build right now. I would ask him if the company we have today makes him proud and either way what would he have done differently. I would thank him for the life time of memories I have had with his creations. First as a child, then as an adult with children and finally as an adult with grown children that will in the not so distant future probably ahve children of their own. I would talk to him about world views, politics and God. I think it would be quite remarkable.

yensid67

I have often contemplated this question...

"IF I COULD MEET, TALK, AND TO KNOW PERSONALLY A PERSON FROM
HISTORY WHO WOULD IT BE?"

This is kind of the same. But with many answering with names of Jesus, Mother Theresa, Abraham Lincoln, or George Washington. I would have loved to have had the chance JUST TO KNOW Uncle Walt on a personal level! To be his friend, to help him with his plans! I think that would be so amazing!!

BUT knowing what I know today about Uncle Walt, if I were to go back in a time machine and meet him, I would probably be such awe I would be speechless! and dumbfounded in his presence. I would feel so inadequate to be in his presence.
BUT I know that he would make me feel at ease as if he were a father figure to me. I would love to 'pick his brain' and see what made him tick, what made him to built Disneyland under all the known fact that he wanted to build a place where kids and grown ups could 'play' together! I would want to know if he saw this as a way to make money or if it was his passion to built such a great park that has lasted for years and has expanded to what it is today!
Finally, at the end of our session I think I would ask him for an autograph and his take a picture with him with the current newspaper of the day to prove when and where the picture was taken! And climb back into the time machine and journey back to the real world only to find I had a tear streaming down my face.

**(Seems like a nice attraction for Magic Kingdom, if they could actually make it work!)**

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom