What would you have added to Star Wars land?

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
i would have made the icon of the land a space ship earth sized Death Star. I'm not sure what I would have put inside right now? Your thoughts putting aside budgets and bean counter concerns. Pure Walt creativity thoughts.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
i would have made the icon of the land a space ship earth sized Death Star. I'm not sure what I would have put inside right now? Your thoughts putting aside budgets and bean counter concerns. Pure Walt creativity thoughts.

If you are trying to build a full immersive land the Death Star wouldn't make sense since it wouldn't look real. As for what I would have like to see, I wish they would have done a battle coaster ride like the one in this patent.

http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2011/05/all-about-incredible-star-wars-warring.html

PorterRedkey

A smaller third attraction would have been nice. Also, something to add some kinetic energy to the land. The proposed Bantha ride would have done both.

GVentola

It needs a restaurant with odd food choices, like in Pandora. Perhaps like Cosmic Ray's, some alien audio-animatronics, to make it like Mos Eisley Cantina. (Though I'm aware the Star Wars: Galaxy Edge is not set on Tatooine.) Or maybe it could be a character meal, with the characters being funny-looking aliens from various worlds.

bclane

Good analogy
Just searched through the old posts on the proposed Bantha ride and it seems part of the reason they cut this idea was because it would have been slow (lame excuse to cut it imo) and worries over maintenance down the road. Is it still possible they could consider a more traditional peoplemover style ride without the Bantha maintenance worries, or is this just no longer possible? It would have been a wonderful people eater so it just makes no sense to me to not put something like this in eventually. They could build part of the infrastructure for this now while the rest of the land goes in and add the rest later.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Just searched through the old posts on the proposed Bantha ride and it seems part of the reason they cut this idea was because it would have been slow (lame excuse to cut it imo) and worries over maintenance down the road. .
TDO wouldn't split the costs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom