What would you do?

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
Jungle Cruise Skipper Canteen and 50s Prime Time vs a signature, let's say Narcoosees.. I have too many options.

Where would you eat if you had an abundance of table service credits??

Ready, set, go! Plan my trip! :)

Schneewittchen

I'd go signature all the way.... Some foodies might get snarky, but I'm frequently impressed with the signature locations. I've been to Flying Fish, Artist Point and Fulton's Crab House. They were all fantastic. Though I believe Flying Fish and Fulton's are being remodeled right now.

EvilQueen-T

At home our normal is maybe a sandwich or salad for lunch and a typical sit down dinner so as much as I love food we find at disney with the portion sizes etc...we've found when we have lots of table service credits to play with we like to do all signature dinners (with a few exceptions of favorite 1 table service credit venues) then use whatever table service credits we have left over to do either a late breakfast or early lunch. Then we use our snack credits to fill in the gaps.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Oh, Narcoossee's, most definitely, especially if you've got TS credits to burn. I've found that the portion size at signatures is not the "this can feed my entire family" size like most table service restaurants. However, that fried chicken at 50s is sooo good.

prfctlyximprct

Original Poster
I think I may go with Narcoossee's... My 50s ADR is just way too close to my Mama Melrose ADR, and I can get a late night reservation at Narcoossee's. I want to be able to enjoy my meal, and not waste the TS credit.. if only I knew when the DHS fireworks were, or if Rivers of Light will be ready. I have honestly changed my dining so many times! I have TS credits to burn... what an awesome predicament to be in! Thank you all for your input.. How formal is the dress code at Narcoossee's If I'm coming from a park, are they going to kick me out if I'm not in a gown??

:)

belledream

I think I may go with Narcoossee's... My 50s ADR is just way too close to my Mama Melrose ADR, and I can get a late night reservation at Narcoossee's. I want to be able to enjoy my meal, and not waste the TS credit.. if only I knew when the DHS fireworks were, or if Rivers of Light will be ready. I have honestly changed my dining so many times! I have TS credits to burn... what an awesome predicament to be in! Thank you all for your input.. How formal is the dress code at Narcoossee's If I'm coming from a park, are they going to kick me out if I'm not in a gown??

:)
Nah. ;) I wear sundresses to the parks and have gone to signature places in that and flip flops and everything oki-doki.

22YrsDVC

if only I knew when the DHS fireworks were, or if Rivers of Light will be ready. I have honestly changed my dining so many times! I have TS credits to burn... what an awesome predicament to be in.

Hey, if you've got TS credits to burn, share the wealth!! I'm going in November too.:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom