• Kept it open as it is.

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • Close and put something else there

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • redo it and make it better

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters

goonsquads57

Here's a thought..... what if it were changed to show the progress of Walt Disney's vision? The guy in the show now could be changed to Walt himself, and each scene could show a different milestone in the progress of WDW or the Disney company. The problem I could foresee is in trying to decide which milestones to include within a limited area. Also, I would guess that having to deal with the subject of Walt's death could be a touchy subject.

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by tenchu
If everyone is that desparate to get rid of it come and put it in my back garden. It's a classic.

You think they can put it in a bag for me If I buy it when I am in Disney.

On the topic of CoP, why did they never make a CoP pin? I want one. There was one from Disneyland, even though the ride hasn't been there for a while.

tenchu

Originally posted by DisneyInsider

You think they can put it in a bag for me If I buy it when I am in Disney.

On the topic of CoP, why did they never make a CoP pin? I want one. There was one from Disneyland, even though the ride hasn't been there for a while.

I've never really started collecting the pins, but I would have had a CoP one. I really hope they don't take it away.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Break the tradition and open one hell of a magic bar. Each section could be a different theme. An Oirish bar, selling traditional Irish Fayre, A mediteranian bar doing vino collapso, A dutch cafe doing special cake and coffee. That would be a trully magic kingdom.

tmm7899

I think that it should be a new......................... character greet. Just Kidding!
I think that if there is nothing ready to go in this minute then keep it open for the time being when the park is busy.

dizpins14

I say build a little Walt section maybe in MK, EPCOT, or even MGM put One Man's Dream there, put a rehabed CoP and some other attraction.

I think the last scene sort of needs to change but if to keep it the same show maybe add an extra screen to the whole show saying that's how we invisioned the future and it almost seems like it has come true, let's look at what our children are privilaged to behold.

Chris

I would keep it open as it is but make a few small changes to the final scene. Bring it up to date a little.

disneymystique

The CoP must stay in some shape of form. There's too much history wrapped up in that experience. It's not an every tripper, but it's wonderful to enjoy and relive the memories.

FutureCEO

Originally posted by goonsquads57
Here's a thought..... what if it were changed to show the progress of Walt Disney's vision? The guy in the show now could be changed to Walt himself, and each scene could show a different milestone in the progress of WDW or the Disney company. The problem I could foresee is in trying to decide which milestones to include within a limited area. Also, I would guess that having to deal with the subject of Walt's death could be a touchy subject.

Great Idea. It would be like a walk through 100 years of Disney. It would have like when Walt was born and stuff, when all the Disney parks opened with mini parks and other milestones.:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

General Grizz

CoP is great as is! Maybe a refurbishment of the last scene in the next decade...but as it is now...it's fine, well-loved, inspiring, and still quite popular - all of the criteria. PLUS...Well, it's WALT...which makes it even worth more!! =)

Pioneer Hall

Why can't Michael Eisner be a member of the boards. He should read this stuff. Maybe if they really knew how we all felt then they would listen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom