What would you do if....?

Princess_Minnie

Original Poster
You had a blank check to the World for your next visit? What would you eat? Where would you stay? What new things would you try?
I know I would be at the Wilderness Lodge, taking a few tours, and eating at all the restaurants I've wanted to try but never dared to pay for :)
But what would you do?

ddbowdoin

I'd finally get to stay at the Poly... 20 days! I am an avid photographer so the prospect of heading in for the sole purpose of shooting things (alone) would let me fill up the 20 day excursion. I'd do the Keys to the Kingdom, the even longer one (more $$$) and the train tour for sure. As for dining, eh... food is ok at Disney so I wouldn't be so excited for that.

Ariel484

We'd stay at the Polynesian - with an amazing view - and eat like kings! We'd hit all the signature restaurants, Victoria & Albert's included (with wine pairings). And we'd take some tours. Ah, if only...:eek:

bluefaery

If I had a blank check I'd probably still stay at one of the All Star resorts (movies is my favorite resort ever) or Pop Century, after all I'll only be in the room to sleep and shower.

I'd eat at CRT, O'hana, & Crystal Palace (for breakfast)

I'd probably take a few tours and buy all the pins I could find.

JohnnyDollaz89

buy a DVC for The Contemporary for 4 weeks a year and pay it off right there. Then stay at The Contemporary for about 15 days, rotating the 4 parks everyday! Eating and drinking like a King. Finish my Pin Collection from when i was a kid :)

charmmy

A 3 week stay- one week at the GF (with spa time!), one at Poly and one at the Contemporary. Castle views at all 3! Take all the tours that cost extra $, buy the souvenirs I wanted to get from my last trip but couldn't get with my budget (especially giant Duffy!). Eat at the restaurants everyone raves about (and finally get in to CRT too..), more henna from Morocco, and a DVC membership and pins like everyone else. And a Kids Nite Out sitter on a MK EMH night for my husband and I so we can ride the rides together and see the fireworks.

Mongomil

If I had a blank check then I would rent each park for a day. If I did do that tell them to let in only the first 500 people free of charge then close it down. Now more realistic would be get the Magic Kingdom Suite in Contmeporary for 2 weeks then switch to Grand Floridain to the Victorian Suite for 2 weeks. Take a few of the tours. Rent Grand 1 and have a nice dinner on it then watch the fireworks. Try each spa. Play a couple rounds at Magnolia and Palm. Oh and would have to try Victora & Albert's. I would like to try para sailing. And what most people have been saying buy any souviner that I want when I see it.

WDW2010

Buy Walt Disney World.

Now really, I would go to either the AK Lodge, Poly, or Contemp. for as long as I could possible with my life schedule, and eat at all the restaurants I know I wouldn't normally pay for on a normal trip to Disney.

IowaHawks7

I would stay at the world for 1 month! I would Rent out every theme park and would then tell them only to admit the first 100 people to the park then shut it down. I would specifacally have them show Illuminations at 8 and Fantasmic at 930 then Wishes along with spectromagic around 1130 with EMH this would only be for one day :sohappy: . I would stay at Animal Kingdom lodge with a room overlooking the reservation. Then i would stay at The Grand Floridian with the Victorian Suite. Then I would once again rent out MK for only my family and friends and would stay at the Cinderella Castle Suite. Oh how nice it would be...

graphite1326

I'd stay at Beach Club. Just because it is so close to Epcot. Not that Epcot is my favorite it's just convenience and if I wanted to stay real late there I could without thinking about a bus ride back. At least at one park. I would eat at each country one each day I was there. And then I could visit the other parks at my leisure.

loveofamouse

I would stay at the deluxe resorts in 3 room suite. Not sure which one lol. I would do a 20day trip to orlando, not just WDW. I'd have a driver for transportation. I'd also have a tag-a-long nurse/nanny for my kids. She'd watch them when we do rides and do diaper changes lol. If someone needed a nap but the rest were fine, she'd take them back tot he resort. There would be no ADRs. I'd eat at whatever restaurant we felt at whenever we felt like it with no waits. For parades, I'd pay them to zone off an area just for us with chairs lol. I'd buy just about anything my kids touched...me too hee hee.
I would buy all of the pins I liked. Fatten up my collection in one day. Would definitely be drinking around the world. Put the nanny to real use lol. We'd walk onto any ride we wanted. We would also all have new wardrobes for the trip :)

Okay, I'm dreaming too hard. lol. I think it's cause I have no future trip planned right now :(

FabulousFigment

This seems like a good place to plop my first post :)

I would take my family and by nieces and nephews, as they have never been.
We would stay at the Poly and at Fort Wilderness (for my father). I would also spend a night or two with my husband and daughter in the Castle Suite. We would stay for a month, visiting each park in great depth. I would mainly do things we have not been able to do in the past due to lack of fundage and time.

I would take tours including keys to the kingdom. I would send my husband, father and father in law to the golf courses and the women of the family to the spa!

I would take them all to Hoop de Doo and Ohana. I would love to eat in restaurants such as Coral Reef, Le Cellier, Cinderella's Table, Artist's Point and Tappan Edo - some of our favorites!! Like previous posters, I would have the opportunity to buy just about any souvenirs we wanted. Wouldn't that be a dream!?

PartOfYourWorld

I would save this check to pay for a beautiful Disney Wedding, along with a stay for a week at the Poly, then the GF the next week, and AKL to end it off with. And buy pins, some vinylmations, and everything else I've always wanted from there but couldn't even imagine it because of $$ and eat at some amazing places :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom