What would you do? Help Please!

ARO

Original Poster
We have a trip booked for mid November -8 nights at Caribbean, with 5 day tickets that we planned to add a couple days to upon arrival-costing $3830. Then the package for free dining w/hopper tickets was released. We are now considering a mid Sept-split stay. Either 7 nights at Music w/free quick serve dining and 6 day hoppers, then transferring to a Deluxe for 2 nights most likely Yacht as room only- $3705. OR a 4 night package at Caribbean/3 night room only at Coronado (one night less, one day less dining)- $3684

A couple side notes: We are a family of 4, two boys 13/8. We have stayed offsite except for 2 nights at Pop in 2016. We spent little time at Pop, but often went back to our hotel (Sheraton Vistana ) to use the pool/lunch later in the week. The oldest says the sooner the better, the youngest would like to go at Christmas. Both love water slides, but love the parks as well.

Thoughts please

YankeeMouse

If they are into water slides, if you can get Yacht and Beach Club, that pool is unique to Disney resorts. The water slide is impressive, almost like a mini water park, sandy bottom portion of pool, etc. Check some of the photos and videos of that to make your decision. Caribbean Beach has a water slide but nothing close to Yacht and Beach.

Disneyfreak Jen

Remember that September is always very hot, humid, and rainy. Your weather will be more pleasant in November. November is still warm enough for shorts, and will probably need a sweatshirt after the sun goes down. But less chance of daily rain, and much lower heat and humidity. If it were my trip I’d stay in November.

ARO

Original Poster
lol The pool is the big attraction to Yacht. Plus free dining and hoppers.

But Jen you have a very valid point too. My husband hates the heat, plus yes, its hurricane season in Sept. Plus the Skyliner might be open.

See how I'm driving myself crazy.

Disneyfreak Jen

lol The pool is the big attraction to Yacht. Plus free dining and hoppers.

But Jen you have a very valid point too. My husband hates the heat, plus yes, its hurricane season in Sept. Plus the Skyliner might be open.

See how I'm driving myself crazy.

I get it, there’s a lot to think about. Usually you get daily afternoon rain in September. Sometimes it’s not a quick shower, and then you won’t be using the pool anyway.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
I get it, there’s a lot to think about. Usually you get daily afternoon rain in September. Sometimes it’s not a quick shower, and then you won’t be using the pool anyway.
For consideration -- we went Sep 22-27 2018, and didn't have any rain at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom