What would it cost to eat everything at Epcot food fest?

mkt

Maleante Izquierdozo
Premium Member
Original Poster

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Premium Member
Advertisement
Thanks for the interesting info for our fave fest at WDW!:hungry::greedy:

Monty

A legend.
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
If you ordered one of every solid food item offered at the 2016 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, the total would come to $450.37.

If you wanted every beverage as well, add $823.96.

All together, you’re looking at a grand total of $1,274.33 and one big belly ache/hangover combo. Cheers!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/travel/attractions/theme-park-rangers-blog/os-disney-epcot-food-fest-prices-20160926-story.html
I'm there Wednesday until the 10th... When can we give it a shot? ;)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I downloaded the menu and added up everything I wanted to try. It came to just over $255. So I thin I'll just purchase a $200 gift card.
The $200 gift card comes with a "gold" medal on a lanyard. My husband and I joked that we were in the Food Olympics and were gold medalists. Its the only Olympics we were ever be in.;)

danlb_2000

I don't know, and I don't think I want to know. We're going in a couple weeks, and I already have a list of what to eat. Knowing the calorie counts would spoil it for me!
I always figure that I walk off a good bit of what I eat. On my last trip I walked 53 miles over 6 days.

Simba's Mom

I always figure that I walk off a good bit of what I eat. On my last trip I walked 53 miles over 6 days.
Another big disadvantage of having to use an ECV now, so I guess I'd better be careful. Although I do kind of like the PP who said that there are no calories at Disney. Yup, think I'll go with that.

Top Bottom