What Would Be Your choice

mpeters

Original Poster
Ok here is the made up choice:

Free all inclusive vacation for 3-4 days at wdw with dinning plan and deluxe resort..... The stipulation is you are going when the crowds are the worst (mega tour group season), hot as hell, rainy, super long wait time (including fast pass plus).

Or a week at the world where it's on your dime but everything goes your way. No crowds, perfect weather etc.

What's your choice?

Last edited:

DisneyPrincess5

i'd take the free trip, because i'd still be there at wdw.. can put up with a lot more if it was free..

then i would pay for the other trip to go later when everything went my way... go to disney twice in one year! heck yeah! :)
I like this option.

Buuuut if I could only pick one, I'd pay for it. We're done with crazy crowds and the heat.

JIMINYCR

Ok here is the made up choice:

Free all inclusive vacation for 3-4 days at wdw with dinning plan and deluxe resort..... The stipulation is you are going when the crowds are the worst (mega tour group season), hot as hell, rainy, super long wait time (including fast pass plus).
Or a week at the world where it's on your dime but everything goes your way. No crowds, perfect weather etc.
What's your choice?

Thats an easy choice for me. I'll gladly pay to get the trip I'll enjoy. I have been during peak time, ( only because thats when my schedule allowed me to get away ) and it was crowded, long lines, hot, humid weather. Most of my trips have been planned off season, with better weather, less crowds. The most enjoyable, less stressed vacations were the ones off season. Everything was better -- less lines, easier to book ADRs, resort was quieter, weather was very pleasant. Even the CM's seemed more relaxed and less stressed so they seemed to be more jovial. Although it would be nice to go to WDW on somebody else's dime, I'd rather save the money, do it my way and be happy.

ToyStoryMiss

tumblr_lzpsbvYSUs1rq535ko1_500.gif

:happy:

Scott10

Give me a free trip with free dining and a Magic Kingdom view room at the Contemporary! I will gladly go during the non-peak times after I retire from my teaching career and take my wife on numerous "relaxing" Disney vacations!!!
Peak time is doable and you can get a lot of bang for your Disney buck if you research things and have a plan. :)

DfromATX

I've been in the sweltering July heat, July 4th in MK to be exact, amongst the Brazilians, swore July never again, but heck yeah, for free, you bet!

FettFan

Also, the Florida rain isn't a problem if you know how to plan.

This time last year, the rolling thunderstorms came through between 12:00-4:00. You can schedule yourself accordingly to avoid rain....or if you don't care about getting wet, just be sure to wear lightweight, breathable moisture-wicking clothing that dries fast. No denim/cotton/anything that holds moisture or else you're going to have a really bad time.

And as for the Brazilian Tour Groups....they're quite easy to spot and avoid. They aren't like Jaws...
jaws.jpg

they just don't *sneak up* on you.

Chef Mickey

Crowds and irritating people are the only thing that can ruin a day at Disney.

I'd rather pay and would be happy to do it. I wish this were actually an option.

Currently, you might pay and have the crowds, weather, and wait times not go your way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom