What Will NOT Be Open On Opening Day

westie

Original Poster
According to SFGate dot com, here is a list of the attractions (thus far) that will not be open come opening day at Disneyland and California Adventure Park-

Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blasters
Chip ’N Dale Treehouse
Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes
Disneyland Monorail
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
Donald’s Boat
Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
Frontierland Shootin’ Exposition
Goofy’s Playhouse
Jungle Cruise
Main Street Cinema
Matterhorn Bobsleds
Mickey’s House/Meet Mickey
Minnie’s House
Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island
Sailing Ship Columbia
Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough
Star Wars Launch Bay
Storybook Land Canal Boats

Animation Academy
Boudin Bakery Tour
Golden Zephyr
Grizzly River Run
Red Car Trolley
Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
Sorcerer’s Workshop

Whew, that's a lot! Good luck to you die hard's. I'm still not going till they lift the mask mandate.

Stevek

Currently being discussed in the April 30th reopening thread.

ToTBellHop

Our child Makeighleiareyfinn Skywalker Wall-E was conceived on the Golden Zephyr and I for one will not stand for this cancellation of a theme park classic!!!

CANCEL CULTURE HAS GONE TOO FAR!!!
You know, if the rockets shake too much, the ride breaks. It can’t run in greater than 3mph wind. I believe you’re the reason it is closed.

MarvelCharacterNerd

Our child Makeighleiareyfinn Skywalker Wall-E was conceived on the Golden Zephyr and I for one will not stand for this cancellation of a theme park classic!!!

CANCEL CULTURE HAS GONE TOO FAR!!!
I now suddenly have a desire to have a child named Makeighleiareyfinn Skywalker Wall-E. :D Or perhaps Lokibuckydarcyluis Strangevision. 😍

fctiger

None of that is a big deal! I'm actually surprised more isn't closed down, especially because of people saying the indoor rides like POTC or HM may had issues opening with the guidelines, but clearly it doesn't. In fact looking at Disneyland's list, if we're just talking about going on a NORMAL full day, there is only three of those items I would generally do: Matterhorn, BLAB and JC. All the rest I can take or leave it depending on circumstances. At DCA literally none of those are issues.

And we know for the overwhelming Disney fans out there, the two major rides most like to ride are the big E-ticket thrill rides and dark rides. And the majority minus 2-3 looks like they will be open. That's pretty good.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
According to SFGate dot com, here is a list of the attractions (thus far) that will not be open come opening day at Disneyland and California Adventure Park-

Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blasters
Chip ’N Dale Treehouse
Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes
Disneyland Monorail
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
Donald’s Boat
Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
Frontierland Shootin’ Exposition
Goofy’s Playhouse
Jungle Cruise
Main Street Cinema
Matterhorn Bobsleds
Mickey’s House/Meet Mickey
Minnie’s House
Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island
Sailing Ship Columbia
Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough
Star Wars Launch Bay
Storybook Land Canal Boats

Animation Academy
Boudin Bakery Tour
Golden Zephyr
Grizzly River Run
Red Car Trolley
Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
Sorcerer’s Workshop

Whew, that's a lot! Good luck to you die hard's. I'm still not going till they lift the mask mandate.

I heard a rumor that Main Street Cinema is closed so Chapek can personally oversee renovations to add a more permanent kiosk to sell merchandise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom