What WDW theme park should have a 24 hour event in 2024?

What WDW theme park should have 24 hour event ?

• AK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DHS

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Epcot

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • None- No WDW theme park should have a 24 hour event

• Total voters

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
Magic Kingdom had a 24 hour event in the past with the park being opened 24 straight hours.

I picked the year due to the following facts:
  • all 2017 D23 announcements are going to be done by then.
  • If there are any new WDW theme park announcements in 2019, they should done by 2024 also.
  • At least most of or all of Epcot's redo changes would be done by 2024.

JimW

Premium Member
Honestly, with all of the changes slated for the next 4 years, with insiders indicating that there are more plans to be revealed for the longer term... I can't really even think about a 24 hour event in 7 years from now. I think it's safe to say that WDW will be greatly changed between now and then.

John park hopper

With WDW MK's 50th anniversarry coming up probably starting Oct 2021 MK definitely should have a designated day once a week where it is open 24 hours during the length of the aniversary celebration. All the proposed new attractions should be completed by then. Can Disney logistically do 1 day a week don't know. Selfish reason on my part as I plan on being @ Disney during the anniversary celebration

JIMINYCR

MK. Even with the opening of new attractions and events in other areas, MK will always remain the favorite site they are drawn to and guests will always look to it as their desired place to have special events. The Castle as a backdrop for fireworks and displays cant be beat.

Kamikaze

With WDW MK's 50th anniversarry coming up probably starting Oct 2021 MK definitely should have a designated day once a week where it is open 24 hours during the length of the aniversary celebration. All the proposed new attractions should be completed by then. Can Disney logistically do 1 day a week don't know. Selfish reason on my part as I plan on being @ Disney during the anniversary celebration

The celebration of the 50th is going to start well before the actual 50th. Maybe an entire year before.

As to your post, they are not going to have a weekly 24 hour event. Once a year at most.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom