What wdw land needs to be totally reworked.

Smiley/OCD

Ditto for Dinoland...Joe R. has sooo many things to be proud of during his career at Disney, but getting the Yeti fixed and Dinoland aren't two of them. Maybe a smaller version of Beastly Kingdom?

doctornick

Dinoland USA (the full land) is totally fine and there absolutely should be representation of dinosaurs in DAK. Nothing wrong with Dinosaur (the ride), the concept of the Dino Institute, the Boneyard, Restaurantosaurus, etc.

Dino-Rama (the carnival area) is a different story and I can understand people wanting it gone and replaced. That can easily be done by removing just that area and replacing it with something of value befitting the Dinoland USA theme (e.g. Excavator roller coaster or some dark ride like the dino part of UoE).

I think it is important to distinguish between the two, as getting with of all the dinosaur staff would be a bad idea and an example of "throwing the baby out with the bathwater".

Heppenheimer

Dinoland USA (the full land) is totally fine and there absolutely should be representation of dinosaurs in DAK. Nothing wrong with Dinosaur (the ride), the concept of the Dino Institute, the Boneyard, Restaurantosaurus, etc.

Dino-Rama (the carnival area) is a different story and I can understand people wanting it gone and replaced. That can easily be done by removing just that area and replacing it with something of value befitting the Dinoland USA theme (e.g. Excavator roller coaster or some dark ride like the dino part of UoE).

I think it is important to distinguish between the two, as getting with of all the dinosaur staff would be a bad idea and an example of "throwing the baby out with the bathwater".
This maybe won't be the most popular opinion, but I would like to see more live animal exhibits in this area. Maybe add more reptiles and feature some birds, like from the ratite family, that demonstrate the bird-dinosaur connection. And maybe plant some more primeval-looking vegetation. The more shade, the better!

mf1972

Not a land per se. But I'm going with Tom Sawyer Island. A close second - The African Outpost at Epcot.
i once mentioned somewhere on the boards about tearing down tom sawyer island & the liberty square river boat & make a sleepy hollow dark ride. maybe add a gift shop & use some of the extra land for a HM themed restaurant. it’ll never happen, but i can only hope.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom