What was your Experience with the Cardmember Character Experience at Epcot?

HoneyBee1991

I know where it is located and what characters will be there but I have never been before.

We just got the Disney card before this upcoming trip.

Is it worth doing? Are the wait times low?

Thank you!

belledream

It’s a nice perk! Wait time depends on when you go. A lot of people try to go right before it closes. Also note that you have to pick up your photo from the photo center still - they don’t just give it to you right away. That will be a wait in itself too, especially at the end of the day when everyone is picking up various photos. But we definitely seek it out every time we go!

Upvote 0

J_Krafty24

Are they giving a free printed photo again/still? I though they had switched to only giving you the digital prints at both the Epcot and HS locations.

Upvote 0

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
December 2016. Virtually no wait for Goofy and Mickey. Absolutely worth it!

wdw2016344619878828_7886768400_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg
wdw2016344619878845_7886768240_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Weve always taken the time to do it. Its a nice perk to having the card. Weve never had a long wait and had plenty of time with the characters. I think a lot of people that are card holders just dont remember they have that perk to go to the M&G.

Upvote 0

LeighM

I remembered to use that perk only once at Epcot. We had a short wait - maybe about 10 minutes because the characters were spending a lot of time with each family. It was really nice. I tried to use it at HS for their Star Wars meet and greet but I forgot that they closed it early - I think it was 4pm or so and I just missed it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom