What villain is pure evil?

Weather_Lady

The shameless cucumber thief from Living With the Land!

Joking aside, for me it's Dr. Facilier. In addition to striking deals with demons, he killed Ray with such a pathological disregard for life that it still tears my heart out every time I watch that scene. I'm glad he got his "drag me to Hell" moment in return. Then again, maybe I'm the one with the terrible disregard for life, since I kinda wish for a similarly dramatic end for the cucumber thief and her ilk before they ruin all the attractions for the rest of us... 🤣

Last edited:

Heppenheimer

Lady Tremaine? Not only does she cheat Cinderella out of her inheritance and treat her like a slave, but when Cinderella has a potential for a better life that costs Lady Tremaine absolutely nothing (other than losing her slave services), she still tries to interfere. One could argue that she's just trying to set up her biological daughters with the prince, but because he showed no interest in them at the ball, that seems unlikely to happen. Rather, she just comes across as needlessly vindictive.

And yes, Scar. He's a cruel, fratricidal power-hungry Shakespearean usurper along the lines of Richard III or Claudius, but not even a competent ruler when he achieves power. He even tries to throw his loyal supporters under the bus as soon as he's compromised.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
1624314513869.png

aliceismad

I could see a few ways to spin things.

Scar - skinny, frail, ill underdog always losing out to an athletic, perfect brother who bullies Scar and steals all the food and the ladies

Jafar - loyal subject to the king, second in charge even, who actually has insight into what might be best for the kingdom, watching spoiled teen princess (who doesn't even want to live in the palace) choose to marry some bonehead lying thief with zero understanding of economics or leadership (and also doesn't even want to be sultan)

Brer Panther

Jafar - loyal subject to the king, second in charge even, who actually has insight into what might be best for the kingdom, watching spoiled teen princess (who doesn't even want to live in the palace) choose to marry some bonehead lying thief with zero understanding of economics or leadership (and also doesn't even want to be sultan)
Which, y'know, totally justifies his committing treason and attempting to murder Aladdin. And what indication is there that he knows what might be best for the kingdom?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom