What to expect to happen at a grand opening day?

Ignohippo

Have you not seen the pictures?

Have you not watched the videos people have posted?

I've followed every detail of this expansion and have read every review and report about it. I can clearly see how wonderful it is.

What's your problem?

My goodness!

You have charaded yourself as the utmost authority in something you haven't even seen in person.

Trust me, the pictures and videos don't represent the expansion at all. If you're expecting to be fully immersed in the movies, then you will be sorely disappointed.

WEDway1975

popcorn.gif

rct247

Anyways... there is a rumor that press and press event may actually be on Dec 5th so that on Dec 6th it can actually be open to the public. I imagine if this is correct then New Fantasyland will be closed to just media/press on Dec 5th with some sort of company statement made, but then a grand opening ribbon cutting will take place on Dec 6th for guests to be a part of and media/press there to capture that too.

With all the website backstory, the grand opening is sure to be extravagant with some sort of storytelling, a flying dragon, and some pyro for sure.

bubbles1812

Have you not seen the pictures?

Have you not watched the videos people have posted?

I've followed every detail of this expansion and have read every review and report about it. I can clearly see how wonderful it is.

What's your problem?

Bull shi* Bull shi* Bull shi*

You've read every review and report? Every detail? Don't make me laugh. You may want to come across as some sort of expert but seriously, it's posts like this that cause no one to take you seriously. You haven't even seen the place and yet you denigrate the reviews of people who have... And heaven forbid they have a few criticisms because then according to you they are horribly wrong and awful and obviously hate Disney and spit on Mickey Mouse. No place is perfect. Get over it.

WDWYankee15

I'm waiting until the end of May to bring my family to experience this. We're waiting until the excitement dies down a little so we can just enjoy this at our own speed, without any media getting in our way. I want to savor every detail and to marvel at it all and feel like I am really in the movies that are represented there.

* You're an adult writing this, right? The Beast's ballroom was in a cartoon movie, which is not real. Your not feeling like you were really inside a cartoon is laughable...because you can never be inside a real cartoon ballroom that does not exist in reality. Sure looks like Disney has given us the next best thing though. Only a crazy person would think he's really inside a cartoon somewhere.

o_O

Captain Chaos

Bull shi* Bull shi* Bull shi*

You've read every review and report? Every detail? Don't make me laugh. You may want to come across as some sort of expert but seriously, it's posts like this that cause no one to take you seriously. You haven't even seen the place and yet you denigrate the reviews of people who have... And heaven forbid they have a few criticisms because then according to you they are horribly wrong and awful and obviously hate Disney and spit on Mickey Mouse. No place is perfect. Get over it.
Sounds a lot like JT right? Someone who hasn't been to WDW maybe EVER and yet is an expert in everything... See, when lives are empty, this is the results... LOL...

BigThunderMatt

Not really opening day then is it? Why not do that on the 5th? Haven't there been enough press events for the expansion this past ~month?

Because there are also press events on the 5th. And it will not be serving that day...or the 7th. Basically the days before, of, and after the grand opening, don't expect to eat at Be Our Guest. Instead, help yourself to a turkey pork shank, with a warm cinnamon roll on the side and wash it all down with a "delicious" mug of Butterbeer Lefou's Brew at The Three Broomsticks Gaston's Tavern next door.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom