What to expect crowd wise during Run Disney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkelly9773

We have planned our upcoming trip for the 5th-11th. Half of that time the marathon will be going on. I have heard some people say that it gets pretty busy while others say that it’s really not that bad. Has anyone experience Disney during this time while not being a runner? Are the crowds much larger and the wait times much longer? Or is it not so bad?

lief13

We have planned our upcoming trip for the 5th-11th. Half of that time the marathon will be going on. I have heard some people say that it gets pretty busy while others say that it’s really not that bad. Has anyone experience Disney during this time while not being a runner? Are the crowds much larger and the wait times much longer? Or is it not so bad?
I am also going the 5th-14th and booked this week way before they announced the return of the race. Since this is the first race in a while I am not sure what to expect. I haven't seen any release of how many racers they are allowing either. just gonna cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom