• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

What to expect crowd wise during Run Disney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkelly9773

We have planned our upcoming trip for the 5th-11th. Half of that time the marathon will be going on. I have heard some people say that it gets pretty busy while others say that it’s really not that bad. Has anyone experience Disney during this time while not being a runner? Are the crowds much larger and the wait times much longer? Or is it not so bad?

lief13

We have planned our upcoming trip for the 5th-11th. Half of that time the marathon will be going on. I have heard some people say that it gets pretty busy while others say that it’s really not that bad. Has anyone experience Disney during this time while not being a runner? Are the crowds much larger and the wait times much longer? Or is it not so bad?
I am also going the 5th-14th and booked this week way before they announced the return of the race. Since this is the first race in a while I am not sure what to expect. I haven't seen any release of how many racers they are allowing either. just gonna cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom