What to do on the last day?

ginadee

Wondering what to do on the last day for parks. I have a base pass. Thought about MK on first day for the opening ceremony. Or...MK on last day for the Wishes. However Wishes is not on the first or last day of my visit. Will be seeing it anyway from Calif Grill when we arrive for dinner so I guess now it doesn't matter when to do MK. So I was wondering if anyone has any favorite last day rituals or a great way to end your trip at the parks. Just trying to decide the best way to end the day. Also like the idea of riding the train around MK. Have never ridden the train before.

Jeff456

On my last full day it would always be EPCOT if it was my choice, might pop over to MK for some evening EMH if there is any. If it is a part day I might hit something like DHS if I have time or DTD for a little bit of lunch.

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

Our last day is always Epcot. We do as much as we can before 11:00 in Future World then beginning at Mexico, start around the countries. Eat lunch in Liberty Inn and stop at Japan so I can pick my two pearls and then on around and timing it so we can catch several sets of Off Kilter in Canada. Back to Future World to hit the attractions we missed in the morinng and then into Mouse Gear for some last minute shopping. A last ride on Spaceship Earth and a farewell picture til next year in the front (w/Spaceship Earth behind) and out so we can
pack up, get food,gas and rest before a long ride home.

Upvote 0

kfergdisney

Epcot was frequently visited on my last trip. If you are going to be at WDW when the Christmas decorations are up, you might want to go somewhere where it will be extra magical to see the lights and grandeur of WDW.
Epcot will always be last on our visit because it is do dang awesome!

Upvote 0

ginadee

Original Poster
Epcot was frequently visited on my last trip. If you are going to be at WDW when the Christmas decorations are up, you might want to go somewhere where it will be extra magical to see the lights and grandeur of WDW.
Epcot will always be last on our visit because it is do dang awesome!
Yes, We will be there thru the first week of December. That sounds awesome.

Upvote 0

Jessica Meier

Traditionally our last stop has been Downtown Disney. A little shopping and kind of weening ourself away from the parks. Touches of Disney but not so dramatic. We usually pick up a few souvenirs for home and then use up our snack credits with stuff for the drive home. This year we will probably hit up MK one last time and spend as much time there as possible then hop to any other parks where we feel we missed a "must" do and then head home. :(

Upvote 0

disneysince71

Our last day is always EPCOT because it's my family's favorite park! Our parting ritual is to grab drinks and snack to watch Illuminations and look back fondly on our trip and I start plotting to plan the next one:D This last day will be extra special because I'm planning on meeting @disneysince71 and @KIDLOVESDISNEY there that day:)
can't wait Figgy!!! We are kicking off our trip meeting up with you and the boys... But our last day tradition is a meat feast at Ohana.. Sorry my friend it's my one weakness!!! :)

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

We always finish our trip in the Magic Kingdom. The last time we were there I made a video of us leaving and I learned one thing about doing that. It's very depressing to watch!! You can hear me choking up in it! :) It's so funny though!!

Upvote 0

luv

I always did whatever I missed or wanted to re-do. One time, we went to AK at opening, rushed to Everest, rode it and left for the airport! You should go where the wind blows you. :)

Do be sure to see Wishes from inside the park, if you've never done that. Nothing beats the in-park viewing! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom