What to do from Feb.6th to 9th in Orlando

Maria

Original Poster
Hello, my parents are going to Orlando on a very very quick trip for their anniversary, from Sunday Feb. 6th to Wednesday Feb. 9th. they will go to the parks for a day with a parkhopper and probably to Universal if they choose to use a ticket I gave them.

They wanted to see La Nouba but they have no shows on any of those specific days - bummer! So, I checked Ticketmaster for shows and nothing came out! What else do you know or think is going on in Orlando on those days? What else can I tell them to do? (Besides having diner at Ohana´s... that´s a must. Do You think I will have to make a reservation for that? I´m going blank!! :eek: My dad´s trips are always short and with very short planning time! gggrrrr

Also, any ways to go from Miami to Orlando (besides driving) and back? The flights I saw online were around $250 RT.

Thanks in advance for your help! :kiss:

OOoppps... just noticed I put this in chit chat... please Steve, feel free to delete it - I posted it again in Trip Planning. Shame on me.... so many years on Wdwmagic and I still mess it up... :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom