What to do before 11am At Epcot

SuperDaveSC

Original Poster
All, with Epcot opening at 11am these days, what can I do before that time. Sleeping in is not an option:) Can I still get into world showcase for breakfast in France or what’s open on the boardwalk.

Maelstrom Troll

All, with Epcot opening at 11am these days, what can I do before that time. Sleeping in is not an option:) Can I still get into world showcase for breakfast in France or what’s open on the boardwalk.

My wife and I just had this conversation last night. We are going to look into what’s open at Dis Springs or we’ll walk the Boardwalk since we’re staying at YC.

Notes from Neverland

Epcot will soon open at 12pm. Unfortunately, World Showcase isn't an option until 12pm. It seems like Disney Springs has become a decent option for pre-Epcot activities.

nickys

Premium Member
Morning swim.
Mini golf at Fantasia Gardens.
Bus (or walk) to DHS, walk down to Swan / Dolphin for breakfast.
Bus (or walk) to DHS and ride the Skyliner to CBR then to IG and explore the Boardwalk.
If staying on the monorail loop, go for breakfast at one of those resorts then catch a bus to Epcot from there.

acollins876

Staying at Pop in 2 weeks. Hoping on my Epcot day to bus to MK, then monorail to Poly for breakfast, then bus over to Epcot.
Well...scratch that. The MR station at Poly will be closed then. I think I'll just take Skyliner over to IG and wander the Boardwalk, Beach Club, etc.

Nutso4Disney

In the Parks
No
If your planning on spending the entire day at Epcot, I would suggest a QS breakfast at the resort and than relax at the pool until it is time to head over to Epcot.

Clamman73

Well...scratch that. The MR station at Poly will be closed then. I think I'll just take Skyliner over to IG and wander the Boardwalk, Beach Club, etc.
I like that idea and wondering what to do with myself before Epcot opens, but you’d have to check the operating hours of the skyliner to IG....supposedly currently, it doesn‘t start going there until 10:30.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom