What time DOES the Skyliner close??

Nick Garrick

Original Poster
I am sorry if this has been mentioned in previous posts. But I have looked all over to try to find out a time when the skyliner actually closes. Here’s the situation: Being an AP holder my family from the north thinks I’m at Disney expert. LOL. We’re planning to go to Hollywood studios Wednesday, March 4 in the morning. They then want to Park hop to Epcot in the evening. I know I can take the skyliner from Studios to Epcot. But if we park in Hollywood studios, can we get back to Hollywood studios from Epcot? HS closes at 8pm that night, Epcot at 9.
Or should we just drive & park from one park to the next? Thoughts? Ideas?

Kamikaze

I am sorry if this has been mentioned in previous posts. But I have looked all over to try to find out a time when the skyliner actually closes. Here’s the situation: Being an AP holder my family from the north thinks I’m at Disney expert. LOL. We’re planning to go to Hollywood studios Wednesday, March 4 in the morning. They then want to Park hop to Epcot in the evening. I know I can take the skyliner from Studios to Epcot. But if we park in Hollywood studios, can we get back to Hollywood studios from Epcot? HS closes at 8pm that night, Epcot at 9.
Or should we just drive & park from one park to the next? Thoughts? Ideas?

At the earliest its 1 hr after park close.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom