What time do the monorail/ buses start running in the morning?

yensidtlaw1969

Wow, I haven't started a new thread in a while.

Pretty much, at what time in the morning do the buses and monorails start to run? That translates roughly to:

"If I'm staying at All Star Music and I wanted to be at the Magic Kingdom Gate as soon as Humanly Possible (literally) without a vehicle to drive, how early is that?"

I know it sounds ridiculous, but don't worry, my personality matches it :D. It would just be me, as my party will likely be the sane people they are and sleep until half an hour before park opening. I, however, would like to ensure that I am to the park, well, pretty much before anyone else. You know that family you see in front of the 3 mile line 20 minutes before park opening? Yeah, I want that to be me :D.

Oh, and on this particular day it will be Morning Extra Magic Hour at the Magic Kingdom. That could help me out a little.

So yeah. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

-Yensid "Grim Grinning Ghosts come Out to Socialize . . . " tlaw1969

brkgnews

There's often a character breakfast bus that runs quite early in the morning. I've caught it from Pop Century before to hit the early morning tours at Magic Kingdom. Think it runs around 6:45am at Pop.

Upvote 0

Purple413

I've stayed at ASM 3 times now. The CMs told me that the buses start running an hour before the parks open. During the busy season, the bus lines can get very long early in the morning, so grab your coffee and get in line early!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom