What the heck is going on with the Toy Story Mania queue?

Yert3

Original Poster
Sorry if this has already been talked about. I tried searching for it but couldn’t find anything. For more than a month now, they’ve been rerouting us backstage to bypass the first part of the TSM queue. Anyone have any inside information as to what is going on?

Last edited:

LUVofDIS

We experienced this back in August and again a week ago, we were told it had something to do with a firewall, an actual one not the computer type.

trainplane3

Fire curtain is stuck down currently I believe. Since the curtain isn't working correctly, they don't want to route guests through the area (or something like that was said on here).

Moka

It takes a couple months to fix that?
Well it's not really how long it would take I don't think. Pretty sure it's when they bother to do it. Many people have had a problem with Disney's negligence on fixing this area.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Fire curtain is stuck down currently I believe. Since the curtain isn't working correctly, they don't want to route guests through the area (or something like that was said on here).

If you watch this video you can see a curtain on the left cutting through the switchbacks as they enter the door. The blue curtain is actually covering the fire curtain behind it.

justintheharris

It is now fixed but supposedly the fire curtain had fallen down and they had to wait months to fix it. Why that can't be fixed overnight I don't know but.. so be it. It's fixed now. I'm glad I don't need to wait in the heat anymore.

Hank Hill

I just went to the new TS land and went on TSMM, I was amazed at how long it took to leave the ride. Anyone else think the walk back to the land seems really long? I was used to getting out right away when the exit was on the other side of the building. Maybe it was just because it was new to me, but it just seemed longer than most ride exits.

SirWillow

That's really odd. We rode, I thought, back at the end of July and I don't remember that at all. But I may also be getting my trips from Feb and July mixed up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom