What sounds do you hear in NFL?

Sneezy62

Original Poster
(Edit: New FantasyLand. I suppose it should have been FantasyLand Expansion. My apologies to the The National Football League fans.)

I'm not talking about background music but sounds whether from attractions like the bell on the riverboat in Liberty Square or from speakers like the village sounds in Harambe. I haven't seen any postings about it and haven't been myself but I think the background sounds are so interesting.

I was thinking recently about what it was like to walk thru the crossover from Frontierland to Adventureland when I was a kid and how everything seemed to just stop, but if you listened you could hear the jungle. You heard the boats on the Jungle cruise and the birds from the Tikiroom, then it sort of grew with monkeys chattering and insects chirping and humming. Do you get any of that feeling when you cross from Old Fantasyland into New?

Diablo

I remember thinking as I walked around in January that once the coaster is up and running, I can't imagine any ambient noise WDI creates that wouldn't be drown out by the mine trains.

To directly answer your question, I think there was the sound of birds from inside the forrest. Though, that may have been actual birds for all I know. You could hear the water features some..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom