What snack would you add to spice up the snack carts???

Which snack would you add to spice up the snack carts at WDW???

• Bacon/Chili cheese fries

Votes: 34 29.3%
  • Jalapeno Poppers

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Peanut Brittle

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Fried Green Tomatoes

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Mozzarella Sticks

Votes: 39 33.6%
  • Chicken Wings

Votes: 27 23.3%
  • Salt Water Taffy

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Popcorn Shrimp

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treats

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Moon Pies

Votes: 7 6.0%

• Total voters

abug'saunt

I voted for the bacon/chili cheese fries, but mozzerella sticks, wings, and even quesadillas sound great. When my family gets a snack at the parks, we usually sit down and take a break.

rkelly42

I would like to have terriyaki chicken or beef sate( it comes on a stick so its not too messy and serve them in a paper bowl with a handywipe on the side just in case)

EpcoTim

None of the above.

The problem is that outside of ice cream and pretzels, the stuff you'd get like chicken wings from the food cart would be super, super low quality. Disneys counter service food is bad enough, think about what its cart food 'appetizers' would be like.

I kind of like the idea of having a wok and a small grill to do quick mini meals. Kabobs and small stir fry, with a couple of different flavors you pick. That way I could order the veggie only stuff and stay away from what would most likely be regarded as low grade dog food or i mean, meat.

scpergj

I voted for Moon Pies...but then I remembered you can't get a nice cold RC in the parks:cry:.

This is the South...nothing more refreshing on a warm summer evening than an ice cold RC Cola and a Moon Pie!

sarah91182

Apart from fried green tomatoes, I have to say bacon chili cheese fries. Reminds me of Ben's Chili Bowl in DC :) Mmm Ben's!!! Jalapeno poppers would be nice, as long as they are cheddar filled; NOT cream cheese!

dvm258

You guys can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall seeing kettle corn anywhere in the Disney parks. I want that!

I went to Hershey Park with my family once, and they sold buckets of kettle corn you could buy that also allowed you to get free (or very very cheap. I forget) refills for your entire stay! That was awesome! It was also the best kettle corn I have ever had. We walked around with a big bucket of kettle corn for the two days we spent there, and got many many many refills. :slurp:

yankspy

Gyros and Souvlaki.:slurp: Most of the sweet stuff on that list is already available in the parks so I would want to add something that you can't get.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Just an FYI - you can get the crispy treats! :slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp: Those are already available on the snack menu at a variety of locations.

MKCP 1985

Near the Streets of San Francisco backdrop, I'd add a garlic fries cart. That's the REAL San Francisco treat! :slurp:

Zebra Domes in the Animal Kingdom park. . . :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom