What Shows Do You Watch?

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
Just wanted to know what shows everyone here watches. This is just a way for everyone to get to know each others personalities a bit better. I'd post mine now but I'm late for a very important date.:animwink:

Erika

My favorites right now are S*x in the City, Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond and King of Queens. But of all time- Seinfeld, Third Rock from the Sun, Simpsons, I Love Lucy, SNL, and let's not forget THE COSBY SHOW :sohappy:

I'm also a sucker for news shows (Dateline, etc) and if I'm alone in the room I've been known to watch a documentry or two :lookaroun

Oh! And I like Crocodile Hunter, but I don't see it that often anymore because I don't have cable (I go to a friend's to watch S*x!). I also like Letterman and Conan but I'm usualyl asleep by the time they are on :rolleyes:

Maria

Seinfeld is above all, but I also love Friends, The Nanny (lots of adult jokes), Mad about you, Will and Grace, and Cheers. Those are my sitcoms... :animwink:

I also like Blind date, and the E! True Hollywood Stories, and shame on me, but I used to watch sometimes the Howard Stern show when I lived in Orlando, just because it amazed me that someone would do that on tv or radio! lol

I try not to miss Joan Rivers after an Oscar night.... hehehe :D

I also like documentaries from the Travel Channel, Discovery Channel, A&E and People and Arts. I´m not that dumb.. hehe :animwink:

CmdrTostada

I watch conan, letterman, simpsons, friends, The ScreenSavers, and other stuff I watch when bored. I dont watch the regular news like dateline, because the coverage seems to be slanted to the left. I also watch stuff on the histroy channel, TLC, TechTV, Discovery, and all the other Discovery spin offs.

OldKeyWest24

I like Trading Spaces, The Simpsons, South Park, Crank yankers, Undressed, Real World, Sorority Life, and i LOVED bug juice, but they had to go replace it with that sucky show Totally in Tune!! (still very mad!) lol

Susan

CmdrTostada

Oh I love smallville. One of my teachers was trying to say that in the episode where lana goes crazy, that when she undressed it was a body double, but I dont think so. I thought the season finale was a bad cliffhanger.

Dawn S

I watch a little of everything. Some of my favorites:

All My Children (Yes, I know soap operas are dumb, but I've been watching this since birth. At least I cut back to only one soap. LOL), The Mole, Unsolved Mysteries, Dateline, E! True Hollywood Story, Live With Regis & Kelly, Pokemon, anything to do with baseball, anything on the Travel Channel, Court TV, Discovery Channels & the Game Show Network & the Ink & Paint Club.

I don't really "keep up" with anything completely (other than my soap, The Mole & baseball). I just don't have the time & cannot remember the TV schedules for all of it. LOL

Debbie

Seinfeld has to be my all-time favorite. I also watch Lizzie Mcguire, Even Stevens, Jett Jackson, Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens, and all of the Disney Channel Movies! I also don't mind watching the old shows from the old Disney afternoon. I have also gotten into the Leave it to Beaver shows on TV Land and I love the Weather Channel.

General Grizz

Niiiice...

Walt Disney Presents/Disneyland
The Ink and Paint Club
I Love Lucy
The ________ Van Show
The Price is Right
Get Smart
Green Acres/Petticoat Junction/Family Affair (if available)
Gidget
The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour
Everybody Loves Raymond
Rarely Suddenly Susan (only to see Idle/Channing)

BlueFairy

i like any thing from I Love Lucy to Kim Possible
anything from 1950-1990 and then playhouse and zoog disney
(kinda silly i know)

But my fav show is Get Smart!!!!!!!
Soooooo Funnyyyyy

oh and GIDGET too

BlueFairy

oh and thank you Grizzlyhall
finnaly someone besides me who likes get smart and gidget

if your in dought about angels being real
i can arranch to change any douts you feel
wait'll yuo see my Gidget
you'll want her for your valentine
your gonna say it : she's all that you adore
but stay away, Gidget is spoken for
your gonna find
that Gidget is mine

BlueFairy

i can give you the Gilligans island theme song too

and:
brady bunch
family ties
happy days
lavere and shirley
beverly hillblies
the monkees
and more. Oy! my brain is fried

Camelot

Shows I watch...

I am a sci-fi buff, and watch Star Gate, Farscape, Buffy, Angel, Enterprise, Dead Zone, Charmed, X Files ( before it ended).

Also watch ER, Touched By An Angel and I enjoy the Animal Planet channel, with Crocodile Hunter (Steve's a hoot, isn't he), as a favorite show; the Cooking Channel, the Travel Channel, the Discovery Channel (excellent programs)

And the "reality" shows "Survivor" and "Big Brother". They are the only two I have watched continuously.

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
Take a deep breath ... if youre not already bored

All Zoog, All Playhouse(depends what time), Ink and paint club, Seinfeld, Simpsons, Just shoot me, Friends, Trading Spaces, Forensic Files, Trial Heat, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sealab 2021, The Brak show, Mission hill, Harvey Birdman: attorney at law, Family guy, Malcom in the middle, The Osbournes, Music Videos, Skateboarding shows, SNL, MadTV, Conan O'brien, Letterman, Infomercials, South Park, Insomniac, Crank Yankers,

That's all I can think of.... theres like 20 more.

What is farscape?:veryconfu

nikimsu2002

Friends
Seventh Heaven
Reba
Everybody Loves Raymond
Home Improvement
Mama's Family
Trading Spaces
Little House on the Praire

I know, most of them are reruns of old shows, but there's not much on TV during the summer especially in the morning!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom