What should we expect while Disney works on the Expansion?

_Scar

Not only that but we get to see some construction goin' on!:hammer:

I just hope we get those updates weekly like we get them from DCA.

I'm sure there will be way more cover here at MK rather than DCA coverage. But it'd probably not be as organized. Since MK is visited by people from all over the world rather than DCA who has a community driven base. If I had to put it in one sentence, we'd get more coverage but less organized and spread out everywhere.

DisneyParksFan1

I agree with both you.

I'm sure we won't get it as often as DCA, I'm sure our trusty site WDWMagic will give us some good info though! Yeah by the time the FYL expansion Phase I is open, the DCA expansion will be done, if not extremely close to finishing.

_Scar

I agree with both you.

I'm sure we won't get it as often as DCA, I'm sure our trusty site WDWMagic will give us some good info though! Yeah by the time the FYL expansion Phase I is open, the DCA expansion will be done, if not extremely close to finishing.

Their phase 1 will be over too. :lol: Then it's to phase 2, whatever that may bring for both DCA and MK.

Towards the end of construction we should be able to see things peaking over the construction walls like Cinderella's Chateau, Beast's Castle, and Dumbo's Circus Tent.

Rob562

Eyah but we will still see some Dumbo construction from Bay lake Tower.

You probably won't see much. Space Mountain is almost entirely in the way of the Dumbo/Pixie Hollow area. You'd have a mildly better chance at seeing Phase I construction as it's a direct line to the 20K plot with no major tall obstacles, though the distance would become a factor.

-Rob

glebel74

We are going down last week of April 2010, I pray the Barnstormer is running. It is all my daughter talks about, as this will be her first "big girl" ride :) It would be so sad if that is not open then :( I would think they would leave that running if at all possible.

trr1

We are going down last week of April 2010, I pray the Barnstormer is running. It is all my daughter talks about, as this will be her first "big girl" ride :) It would be so sad if that is not open then :( I would think they would leave that running if at all possible.
how tall is she?

glebel74

She is tall for her age. She is 36 inches right now (no shoes). No telling how tall she will be when we go there in April-May. She will be 3 June 20th. So as of right now she meets the height requirement. We have taken her on a log flume ride at the local amusement park, she has no problems with that. So I don't think she will be afraid. We will see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom