What Should I Expect at Epcot

TXDisney

So we frequent WDW. And I'm rarely confused as to what I'll see. We normally visit WDW about 4 times a year. And always try and do a trip between Thanksgiving and Christmas for the Holidays. We rented DVC points for this visit and the week we wanted to go and stay at Poly wasn't available. But we wanted to stay at Poly more than we were adamant about dates. So we are now going 11/16-11/26.

So what I'm a bit confused about is what Epcot will look like... It's still the F&W Festival through 11/23. But typically Christmas décor goes up right after Halloween and (generally speaking) everything is pretty much decorated for Christmas by the 8th-10th of November.

Does anyone have a clue as to what Epcot will look like for this time frame? I'm hoping to see it decorated for Christmas, but part of me is unsure. Bc I'm not sure if they're saving that until Festival of the Holidays.

Weather_Lady

When we visited November 14-21, 2016 (Thanksgiving was 11/24 that year), Food and Wine was still going on and all of the parks and resorts were fully decorated for Christmas. I don't think that timeline has changed, so you can expect to see the winter holiday decorations (the topiaries, the trees and garlands and ribbons and ornaments) everywhere!

Upvote 0

Mainahman

Upvote 0

TXDisney

Original Poster
There's no need to bring one.

There's been a Pack 'n Play in every DVC room (studio, 2 bedroom, etc.) we ever stayed in, including the Polynesian. A Pack 'n Play (and an appropriately-sized sheet) are on the standard list of DVC room amenities, so there should be one in your room, usually stored inside the closet. If there isn't, just call the front desk and ask for one.

I didn't ask about the construction... I know there's a ton of construction at Epcot. I asked about Christmas décor.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

I didn't ask about the construction... I know there's a ton of construction at Epcot. I asked about Christmas décor.

FWIW, my response about the Pack 'n' Play was from another thread entirely -- I don't know how it got accidentally lumped into the multiquote, but for those who are wondering how or why I'd respond to a question about Christmas decorations with information on portable cribs, I didn't.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom