What secrets have been eliminated?

okcthunder

Original Poster
I'm going through these threads and I know Disney has had to remove some of these "secrets" over the years can anyone specfically thing of any they have eliminated?

kap91

What do you mean? It's not like they're going to demolish the Utilidor now that people know about it. The only things that are probably not relevant are if an effect has been changed or removed. For the most part this doesn't happen.

Sorry, just not sure what you're asking. I'll try to help.

okcthunder

Original Poster
What do you mean? It's not like they're going to demolish the Utilidor now that people know about it. The only things that are probably not relevant are if an effect has been changed or removed. For the most part this doesn't happen.

Sorry, just not sure what you're asking. I'll try to help.
I mean like was a hidden mickey removed, or a secret pathway blocked off etc..

kap91

Hmm, well the secret pathway in Animal Kingdom is more or less gone as far as I know. Can't think of much else...on an interesting (and exactly opposite of what you asked) note the hidden mickey's on the train station (the railings on the tips of the roof) used to only be on the west side but now are on both.

DizneyPryncess

The Magical Moments tree in Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe was gone the other day. Going to ask tomorrow what is going on. I will be bummed if it is gone for good. DD would have loved to decorate it some time. :(. Also since Sids is gone from DHS, I assume the trivia questions are too. If you got them all right you got a little certificate. Was fun.

DisneyFL111

The Toy Story characters in the meet and greets used to fall down when someone yelled "Andy's Coming!" But they stopped when too many people knew about it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom