• Snow White's Scary Adventures

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • The Enchanted Tiki Room: Under New Management

Votes: 29 34.1%
  • Other

Votes: 15 17.6%

• Total voters

henryt93

I checked almost all of them. I feel that while only a few need a complete overhaul, a bunch could use a small one or two week refurb with lots of TLC.

nemofinder22

I say Space and other, other being TL Indy Speed Way, both IMO are very dated. As for Space its the original and should be the best, as well as most well kept out of the 5 around the world.

tdonald

Original Poster
I think most of them need a refurb of some kind, like Indiana Jones SS, which is a great show, but has been the same show for nearly twenty years.

I would LOVE more (and much better) AA's in PPF and SWSA, because cardboard cutouts just don't do it for me. :shrug:

I do think Space Mountain deserves a great refurb to put it at least on par with it's cousins.

Not to mention the much-anticipated Star Tours refurb (which, it seems, is going to happen), and an update to the Great Movie Ride, and a probable annihilation of the Studio Backlot Tour to make more room for Pixar Place.

erasure fan1

I picked 1.) Star tours,2.0 space mountain,3.) imagination and 4.) universe of energy. Although you could pick all of them (for good reasons) these are the rides I would love to see get done first. How cool would UOE be with killer AAs like in dinosaur. And we all know the problems with imagination and space mountain. Star tours is just waaaaaaaaaay out dated, and I hope version 2 gets started soon.

Neo222

I think Space Mountain needs it the most. Probably update the whole ride, make the queue more futuristic(and add more scenery), add music like the other versions, and make the whole ride experience more like you are riding in space. They should make the boarding area bigger, probably make it more like a space port.

S. Paridon

Peter Pan needs a clean up and refurb for sure. The ride is awesome but it needs to be cleaned up. Figment needs to be replaced with the original version. Universe of Energy should be eliminated and the Dinosaur theme should be used to create a better thrill ride than Dinosaur in AK.

WDWFigment

Selected several for obvious reasons (although in restrospect, I don't know why I selected UoE...I am pretty content with it), but I selected CBJ because I think it's about time to replace that "slideshow video" with something a little more current. Nothing major needed to it besides that and a little cleanup.

sportzfrk480

when i went this last time i was suprised how many attractions are still living in the early 90's... UoE is bad, i mean how many kids know of ellen, bill nye, or jeopardy? let alone the mid-80's garb. same goes for HISTA, GMR, and Star tours...

the big reason Disney is considered the best amusement park is the background stories on the rides and making you believe your a part of it. To me having these rides with the main characters of which are dressed in clothes of decades past eliminates the feeling of actually being there... destroying the illusion. IMHO.

T-1MILLION

Although the version of Jeopardy they feature in Energy Adventure is dated, and Bill Nye's popularity has dropped a lot...I think Disney got lucky. Ellen's raitings are higher than Oprah's current marks. So she has popularity. Drew Carey's show ended but he is still on TV almost daily with The Price is Right.

I say Backlot Tour. I would love to see a good refurb with some more effects to catastrophe Canyon since that is mostly what the ride is anymore. Also I would like to see them change from Pearl Harbor to something else.

disney21

i think- Cop, SM, ST, and JC and CBJ... should all be refurbed soon. Esp. cop- its one of my favorite rides and the last scene is almost completely outdated- imo...

T-1MILLION

i think- Cop, SM, ST, and JC and CBJ... should all be refurbed soon. Esp. cop- its one of my favorite rides and the last scene is almost completely outdated- imo...

Agreed also. I love the classics, they have a magical charm to them as well as Disney nostalgia. I sure hope we see them plussed rather than changed or character tied.

I hope Jungle Cruise is getting some good tender loving care right this second.:D

wickedfan07

County Bear Jamboree...might need more than a simple refurb. I do not like this show at all.
Carousel of Progress
Great Movie Ride could use a few new/updated scenes.
Backlot Tour should probably be laid to rest.
Universe of Energy...I still ejoy it, but I think its needs more than just new films. The entire ride system is really cool from a technological standpoint, but I don't know if the setup itself is really exciting anymore.
Journey Into Imagination...has a lot of potential for improvement. Do I mind it now? Not really; it's okay. HISTA can be changed though.

tdonald

Original Poster
Wow, The Hall of Presidents has the least amount of votes, which is pretty funny, considering it's the only one that really "needs" to be changed come Jan. 2009. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom