Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Tomorrowland Speedway

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Other...

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters

tdonald

Original Poster
What rides and shows that don't have fastpass are you tired of waiting for? What rides should fastpass be added to?
Post ideas here!

Philo

I'm one of the rare fans of the fast pass system but I think all of the above are alright without them and they dont NEED it. Fastpass certainly wouldn't work if it was on every ride.

tdonald

Original Poster
I think fastpass works pretty well, but maybe some of the bigger shows like Finding Nemo could make good use of it, like Indiana Jones does.

MissM

I LOVE FastPass but I don't think any of these need it. Several of these rides would be significantly worse with it in fact. (HM had one and was removed for example, which made things better in that case due to the way the line works.)
-m

OmegaKnight

If I could place FastPasses at certain attractions in the parks, I would place them at the following ones:

Magic Kingdom
  • Splash Mountain
  • Space Mountain
  • Big Thunder Mountain
Epcot
  • Soarin'
  • Test Track
Disney's Hollywood Studios
  • Tower of Terror
  • Rock N' Roller Coaster
  • Toy Story Midway Mania!
Disney's Animal Kingdom
  • Expedition Everest
  • Kilimanjaro Safaris
In my opinion, these are the only attractions that actually need FastPasses and wouldn't totally mess up the stand-by queues.

of course everyone is entitled to their opinions, and im sure everyone has their own reasons for their opinions. so im MY opinion fastpass is awesome and in MY PERSONAL viewpoint, i dont see how it can be anything but beneficial to everyone. again, that is just MY opinion.

however, i agree that i dont think it should be used everywhere. i like where they have it now, with the only addition i could place it would be for the festival of the lion king because thats the only thing i can remember waiting over half an hour for. everything else that usually generates such a long stand by line, ive always been able to fastpass

tdonald

Original Poster
I'm glad they don't, but I'm a little surprised Dumbo doesn't have fastpass.

I don't know how many times I've heard something like this:

"KIDS, I SPEND $5,000 FOR YOU TO GO TO DISNEY WORLD AND THE LINE FOR DUMBO IS AN HOUR!!!"

hpyhnt 1000

Really, I don't think any of these need Fastpass. Currently, there are enough attractions with Fastpass, and as others said, having every attraction with Fastpass somewhat defeats the purpose.

Personaly, I would not mind if Fastpass disappeared completely. :shrug:

xsupaxmanxsfnex

I said Haunted Mansion because the line can get very long and that is one of the only rides that I can see a fastpass option fitting in. Maybe pirates would need one but I enjoy standing in that line.

wdwmomof3

The only ride that I can think of that didn't have a fast pass, and we had to wait for a long time, was Dumbo. I hate to wait for this ride, yet we find ourselves either waiting or skipping it every time. I just don't plan it in very well I guess.

tdonald

Original Poster
I'm a little bit surprised how many people don't like fastpass... I used to think it was awesome and that I couldn't live without it, but now I don't think it's that great. :shrug:

henryt93

I'm definitely a fan of FastPass, but I think it would be a bad idea on all of these. Personally, I don't think it should be used on any shows, omnimover rides, or really low capacity rides (dumbo, astro orbiters, etc). I also don't think it should be used for attractions that barely warrant a standby line (backlot tour).

So, while I think that while fastpass works well on some attractions, it is just detrimental to others.

tdonald

Original Poster
So, while I think that while fastpass works well on some attractions, it is just detrimental to others.

I'm lookin' at you Stitch's Great Escape, Mickey's PhilharMagic, and It's Tough to be a Bug.

None of them EVER have more than a 30 minute wait. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom