What Ride Would You Want to See Put in the Old Snow White's Scary Adventures Building?

MickeyMouse10

I wouldn't mind if they did a Classic Princesses (Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Pocahontas, Mulan, Brave) or a Classic Animal ride (Bambi, Lady and the Tramp, 101 Dalmatian, Aristocats, Fox and the Hound). This way there's a ride for some characters who wouldn't ever get their own attraction.

Disney could always retheme the nearby Sir Mickey to go with the new ride. And they could always use the Fairytale Garden area as well, if they need more space.

EmFromPlanetEarth

Sleeping beuaty dark ride seems so obvious, maybe utilize gift shop areas for extra queue and preshow, make it a modernized fantasyland dark ride, or just a walkthrough attraction like the one in Disneyland but much larger and more open

MattFrees71

Original Poster
I'd definitely take that over what's there now.
For some reason, I feel like cloning Enchanted Wish could work. And not just as a troll move, it would fit the space of the area pretty well, and perhaps allow for an improved experience by building it more from scratch than retheming something much older. A Star vs. the Forces of Evil ride or maybe even an Onward ride would be my dark-horse picks.

MattFrees71

Original Poster
Sleeping beuaty dark ride seems so obvious, maybe utilize gift shop areas for extra queue and preshow, make it a modernized fantasyland dark ride, or just a walkthrough attraction like the one in Disneyland but much larger and more open
Yeah, I think Sleeping beauty really needs a dark ride. #1 pick for me for this space.

EmFromPlanetEarth

Ye
Yeah, I think Sleeping beauty really needs a dark ride. #1 pick for me for this space.
yeah either that or a high end walkthrough attraction with a lot of effects and such, plus I think the philharmagic building, I wouldn’t touch hall of presidents, but I think the philharmagic is big enough for a larger scale fantasyland dark ride like Winnie the Pooh, so for that I would put a tangled dark ride there or maybe use it as a uhhh. Hmm a phinoccio or even a sorcerer apprentice/Fantasia inspired ride, but probably a attraction based off tangled or even Cinderella, alic would be ruled out cause the teacups is a bit far away, I’d keep Winnie the Pooh tho

MattFrees71

Original Poster
Ye

yeah either that or a high end walkthrough attraction with a lot of effects and such, plus I think the philharmagic building, I wouldn’t touch hall of presidents, but I think the philharmagic is big enough for a larger scale fantasyland dark ride like Winnie the Pooh, so for that I would put a tangled dark ride there or maybe use it as a uhhh. Hmm a phinoccio or even a sorcerer apprentice/Fantasia inspired ride, but probably a attraction based off tangled or even Cinderella, alic would be ruled out cause the teacups is a bit far away, I’d keep Winnie the Pooh tho
Yeah I've thought about how a ride could be put in the Philharmagic building. I feel like it really makes sense to have the classic Fantasyland dark rides right behind the castle and near the carousel (like Disneyland).

EmFromPlanetEarth

Yeah I've thought about how a ride could be put in the Philharmagic building. I feel like it really makes sense to have the classic Fantasyland dark rides right behind the castle and near the carousel (like Disneyland).
I think putting a ride there would be easy, or even dare I say you could demolish hall of presidents and philharmagic and make a new walkway through that area but I’d like a high tech classic dark ride, I’d say theme it to tangled but probably not a beauty and the beast dark ride, I would say alladian or lion king but those fit better in other lands, and not sure about puinoccio taking up the space

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom