What Ride Should Have It's Own Movie

DisneyFreak1228

ToT-other than twilight zone the movie.

There's already a Tower of Terror movie, albeit not a good one. It stars Steve Guttenberg and Kirsten Dunst, and is sold in Tower Gifts, along with a few other stores on property.

Hmm. Rides into movies, huh?

Well, a decent film adaptation of Tower or Mansion would be fantastic.

I'd have to go with Figment as well, though. I know lots of people that would go see a movie based on Dreamfinder and Figment.

...and I may be mistaken, but weren't they going to do a film adapation of Jungle Cruise?

Thrill Seeker

The Haunted Mansion. Yes it exists, but it really was not anything any fan of HM would want in a movie.

Yeah, if I ever make it big in Hollywood, I would love to go to Disney and ask them if I could do a rewrite on THM. I would first write it with a PG-13 rating in mind so it would appeal to older viewers more than the original. Second, I would follow the ride's storyline a bit closer than the Eddie Murphy version did. Third, I came up with a good backstory that actually fits pretty well.

The mansion is an estate passed down through a certain family. It is a family filled with jealous and greedy people willing to do whatever it takes to take the mansion and all that goes with it for themselves. The story would focus on three brothers who are all trying to claim the mansion. One decides to throw a ball in the mansion for his brothers and most of the townsfolk. While at the ball, the one brother poisons the wine and kills most of the guests except for one of his brothers, who realizes what was going on. That brother was shot dead in his tracks. Afterwords, the brother realizes what he had done and hangs himself. After that, many more people try to inhabit the mansion but each time they go insane and commit suicide or die strangely. The introduction ends when a great big rock falls on the head of the last owner, a guy named Uncle Fred. His death makes there a total of 999 people who the mansion has claimed, but there's room for 1,000...

From there the story would focus on a modern descendant of that family who inherits the mansion and the happy haunts living within...

Thrill Seeker

I'm pretty sure Jungle Cruise was being made into a movie at some point. I also know for a fact that Tower of Terror is being remade in the not too distant future. They also announced Tomorrowland the Movie, starring The Rock...

As for the Mountains, Splash Mountain is already based on a movie entitled Song of the South, which was boycotted due to it being narrated by an African-American slave. I just wish they would release that film already...
Space Mountain really doesn't have much of a storyline at this point, so unless the refresh does something, I can't see that being a successful movie. Big Thunder Mountain however could be a wild west comedy about a crazy little town and their out of control train. That could be pretty good if done right.

Figment should be in a movie as long as they do it right. I could see a live action/animated film featuring Figment.

goodtimes5286

They could make a movie out of space mountain....they're disney

as for the splash mountain movie i wanna see it!!! is there a bootleg anywhere? Seriously slavery was soooo long ago cant people just settle down. Christians were slaves to the romans and killed in the collesum, millions upon millions, but you dont see christians up in arms trying to down italy (of course the romans converted to christianity after a certain battle, but it's not like we can all convert to black now can we? :shrug:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom