What Ride Should Have It's Own Movie

Jasonflz

Original Poster
What ride do you think should have it's own movie if it had a chance to turn out good. It can be an extinct or current ride.

NiarrNDisney

I think a movie that featured Figment would have a huge draw, a wonderful story line, and great lessons for children to learn. Should this ever be made I would hope they would compile every aspect of the ride i.e the Institute, Dreamcatcher, and of coarse Figgy.

slooger99

almost everyone of their rides is already a movie... justa select few arent so that is a hard question ot answer, Figment would be the best.

Jasonflz

Original Poster
I agree!!! Figment would have a broad appael and could get people. I would like to see an Alien Encounter movie if Disney made it very dark.

WDW_Emily

They could do a whole space theme type deal. with Mission:Space and Space Mountain

I would LOVE a Figment Movie i was in love with Figment when i first rode that ride back when i was 3 and i still am. maybe if they made a movie, that ride would get more popularity....

brent2124

Stitches Great Escape. It isnt going to be a kiddie movie or a cartoon though. It is an experiment done on the visitors to see how much of Stitches schenanigans they can take before they began to loose their minds and become insane!
To roughly qoute the TGMR " The horror film is my all time favorite genre."

DizneyPryncess

Figment!! :sohappy:

I love that idea! Or maybe The Jungle Cruise (That doesn't have a movie, does it?) I don't feel like The Jungle Book really counts.

Jasonflz

Original Poster
Figment!! :sohappy:

I love that idea! Or maybe The Jungle Cruise (That doesn't have a movie, does it?) I don't feel like The Jungle Book really counts.

I think Jungle Cruise was loosely based off of an old film called "The African Queen" but it could work great as a film. (without Dwayne Johnson)

AlwaysImagineer

SPACE MOUNTAIN! That'd be cool! And i also like the idea about Figment! That'd make a lot of money at the box offices but I'm not sure how GOOD of a movie it would actually make... I bet the audience would be tired of Figment after the first 15 minutes! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom