What ride needs an update the most?

MidwestStitch

Original Poster
Was just there the past week, and wondered what needs to be refurbished and completely updated the most. Personally, I'd say either Space Mountain because of how bumpy and shaky the coaster was or Rock 'n' Roll, primarily because Aerosmith is the least bit relevant anymore and the ride seems dated.

TheDuke

my vote would be for the bumper cars (sorry can't think of the offical name) at Magic kingdom. it is old and tired.

I think you mean Tomorrowland Transit Authority. I wouldn't call them bumper cars since you're not supposed to bump the other cars!

eliza61nyc

I think you mean Tomorrowland Transit Authority. I wouldn't call them bumper cars since you're not supposed to bump the other cars!

No, you know right next to space mountain. ok if you exit space mountain and make a right like you want to walk over to the teacups, you past that raceway. give me a moment. "oldtimers is kicking in"

emmieloveswdw

Was just there the past week, and wondered what needs to be refurbished and completely updated the most. Personally, I'd say either Space Mountain because of how bumpy and shaky the coaster was or Rock 'n' Roll, primarily because Aerosmith is the least bit relevant anymore and the ride seems dated.

Probably journey into imagination with figment. Not many people go on it even on busy days, so I think changing it back to the original with new technology could draw in a lot more people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom