What resort do you think you'll never stay at?

JohnD

I once stayed at Old Key West, there was pretty much a snake on the doorstep of my room every single day! more than once I stood out straight onto venomous serpents! was bloody horrid. There was a man who that season just had a bucket full of snakes and was just going round scooping them up... for that alone I would never go back! seems to be a location favoured by the snakes.. maybe the grounds of an old swamp they were into/breeding ground.

Yeah. Probably Old Key West. Not because of a snake or anything. I just wouldn't have a reason to stay so far out of the way.

DISR

I didn't love the Moderate resort I tried, so I doubt a Value would appeal at all. Still the bubble is the most important things, so I'd opt for those before leaving the property. Of the Deluxe resorts, I don't ever see choosing Boardwalk. YC/BC are the same area and more appealing. That said, if I was needed to stay in that area and YC/BC were sold out, I would still give it a try. Don't ever see going to the GF for the same reason...there are two other Monorail resorts that appeal more.

Schneewittchen

I want to stay at the Beach Club at some point just for the pool and the Epcot access. Consequently, I'd likely never stay at Yacht Club.
LOL.

That's the boat I was in. But then the WDW site is evil and wouldn't let me keep my Beach Club room and shave a day off my next April stay, so I ended up switching to Yacht Club.

I'm annoyed, but it's basically the same resort....

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Yeah. Probably Old Key West. Not because of a snake or anything. I just wouldn't have a reason to stay so far out of the way.
It's literally right across the street from Epcot and a boat ride to Disney springs. How is it out of the way exactly?

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I'll never stay at the moderate DVC, aka Riviera. Points charts are a joke, and if you want to pay oop, it's even sillier.

Also will never ever stay at an All Star. Yuck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom