What park would you love to have all to yourself at night???

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
All the parks have a different feel and atmosphere when the sun goes down.
If you had access to all the rides, which park would you love to be able to enjoy with you and/or your family during evening and overnight hours?

mf1972

MK for me, no question. it will be weird having the park to yourself & cast members staying in character the entire time.

Heppenheimer

Animal Kingdom, because many of the animals are more active at night.

Although I don't think anyone loves crowds, an amusement park without at least a fair amount of other people would probably loose an essential part of the environment for me. The parks would need at least some other guests to come alive. Otherwise, it would feel too much like the creepy emptiness you experience in the lobby of the Tower of Terror.

EDIT: Come to think of it, they probably put the animals inside enclosures at night. So Animal Kingdom probably wouldn't be much fun unless the cast members left the animals outside.

Last edited:

Brad Bishop

As someone else mentioned: Being the only one in a park is kind of weird/creepy.

That being said, I think MK and AK are probably the best bets. AK look great at night and it used to be that you'd have to time it right to see it that way (the right season where they were open just after the Sun set because of daylight saving time not kicking in, yet.)

bdearl41

I would say animal kingdom probably. No lines and could see the animals at night. If there was no staff definitely Epcot. Best walk when it’s cool for sure.

ppete1975

when I did wine and dine half marathon, we were allowed to stay in epcot for "free" and it was during food and wine... it felt empty due to how many people were there in relation to size... I rode soaring like 3 times in a row just walk the queue jump right back on,, and that was 2014 when it was still a big line (not sure about 2019-20) it was so beautiful and magical. I also did mickeys very merry that same year.. and if you stayed away from the merch and parades it felt empty you could ride anything with no lines... never realized how beautiful mk was at night until that moment.. esp from astro orbiter

ppete1975

oh and as part of the half marathon ran through Hollywood studios at night and through the Osborne lights, honestly all Disney parks are beautiful at night.

crashnh14

If it was just my wife and I - Epcot
My wife, kids, and I - Hollywood
Extended family with my family - Hollywood
Extended family w\ my family for a game of hide 'n' sneak - MK

mergatroid

I'd prefer there to be some other guests there to be honest. I've been in the MK when it's as good as empty and it doesn't feel right. So have a few hundred in the MK tops and most rides would be walk on/5 min wait and that would be my choice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom