What park on Halloween

rlaeromech

We will down the week prior to Halloween and our last day is on Halloween. We are not doing the MNSSHP so what are the crowd levels like in the other parks on this day? Is this a really busy day?

corey154

I've never been on Halloween, but I do know that Halloween is a Saturday and usually saturdays are pretty busy by nature...maybe you'll get lucky and since it's halloween everyone will be busy with trick-or-treating that you can get the parks to yourself. I'd venture to guess that the MK will be the busiest, maybe try one of the others??? Sorry, wish i could be more help!

Upvote 0

Chrononymous

yeah...I say AVOID the MK on Halloween!
The crowd level on that day is quite a shock if you are used to the crowds on the days leading up to it. (which are usually not bad)

Upvote 0
We'll be there the same week, and our last night is Halloween. We're going to the MNSSHP on Sunday, 10/25, and hope that the crowds won't be too bad. We have ADRs at LeCellier Halloween night. We thought that EPCOT would be the best place to go on Halloween since it seems to handle large crowds better. The F&W Festival could make it a little worse, but it shouldn't be too bad.

Upvote 0

Philo

It will be busy. I would probably head to EPCOT for the day (maybe choose a different park for the morning if your looking for variety). It will still be busy but should be manageable - you will probably see the crowds pick up around 4.00pm as people leave MK and head to other parks though. My guess is alot will go to EPCOT because a) it's open longer and b) IllumiNations will be on.

Upvote 0

rlaeromech

Original Poster
yeah I'm thinking about DHS that day. We are doing MK on Friday probably. I ussually use touringplans.com as a guide but I have not renewed my subscription and won't be able to see the estimates for those dates till the end of September.

I plan to avoid MK on Halloween. We will have already done Epcot earlier in the week, so I'm thinking DHS will be our best bet.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom