What park has the most working effects?

Prototype82

Original Poster
It's been awhile since I went to the World and I'm planning a trip. I don't know what park to pick and having dark rides that are actually functioning properly is a big factor.

Thrill

As a percentage, I'd say it's close between Epcot and DHS. As the total number, Magic Kingdom by a long shot, because it has the most effects to begin with.

Thrill Seeker

Most, yes, but I'd imagine that's just because they have the most effects to begin with. But as a ratio, would DHS actually beat that? (I'm asking - no actual idea.)

GMR by itself is lacking pretty badly in the non working effects department. I'd actually go with Epcot for most working effects. The only ride that tends to have issues with working effects is Track, and those aren't that noticeable...

Thrill

GMR by itself is lacking pretty badly in the non working effects department. I'd actually go with Epcot for most working effects. The only ride that tends to have issues with working effects is Track, and those aren't that noticeable...

Almost forgot about Great Movie Ride's issues. If I recall correctly, Fantasmic had some problems a while back, but I'm not sure whether the refurb corrected them.

Spaceship Earth has troubles from time to time, as well. The Phoenecians work sporadically, and I've read something about the burning Rome scent being missing. Plus I think Universe of Energy might have a few broken effects.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom