Votes: 47 29.4%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 14 8.8%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 8 5.0%

• Total voters

Adam Snider

Original Poster
So every trip we usually start with Magic Kingdom! As we get older though we are leaning towards EPCOT! This past weekend was the first time we went to EPCOT first. The reason is because Flower and Garden and Smash Mouth was playing! Now Magic Kingdom is behind Animal Kingdom and EPCOT. We don’t even drink but find all the things there to do more interesting. Anyway, here is a video of day 1 of our long weekend trip! Hope you enjoy and feel free to share!

In a perfect Disney world where you didn't have to factor in special events, crowd levels per park etc I would always start and end in Magic Kingdom. This trip we are starting in Epcot then ending in Animal Kingdom. But we do have a MK day mixed in and another evening at MK mixed in. I can't believe we will be on day three before I get to walk down Main Street.

Wendy Pleakley

I do trips to different Disney locations, so that influences my priorities when visiting Orlando.

My last three trips were Anaheim, Hong Kong, and Orlando so when it came time for Orlando the Magic Kingdom is what interested me the least, it being so similar to other locations.

That's why I typically start at Epcot or Animal Kingdom.

CaptainAmerica

Our first morning is almost always Adventureland followed by lunch at Casey's. Don't know why, that's just the way it seems to work out.

Tk0021

It depends on what day we get in and what is going on in the parks. We go to MK multiple times a trip so we normally go there first because generally our first day is our shortest since it is our travel day, but this year there will be a Christmas party that night so we are going to EPCOT first.

denyuntilcaught

I try to go once a year, and since I'm flying in from the West Coast (typically arrive at MCO at 7AM), we usually do a lighter park during the day, then nap at the hotel, then dinner at Disney Springs.

So to answer your question, Hollywood Studios. Then usually EPCOT, Animal Kingdom, then Magic Kingdom. However, for our trip this fall, we may switch it up and do HS, MK, AK, EPCOT, depending on EMH.

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

It depends on what day we get in and what is going on in the parks. We go to MK multiple times a trip so we normally go there first because generally our first day is our shortest since it is our travel day, but this year there will be a Christmas party that night so we are going to EPCOT first.
I think I literally always go to the MK every single day of every trip. I kid you not, one of the most vivid nightmares I've ever had was I was in my typical BLT room with a MK view and my family had decided to not go to the MK for the whole trip and I could see it but couldn't go there. I woke up like "WHAT THE CRAP?!" LOL!

redsfan4life

I answered MK which is always my first full day but on arrival day it depends on park hours and which one is open later but normally Studios or AK

m

m

mergatroid

Hollywood Studios. We fly from the Uk so it's usually a meal, unpack and bed when we arrive late afternoon/early evening. Up early the first morning and straight to the studios for rope drop. It's the shortest walk park and allows me to settle in on the first day by doing just a few hours (I suffer from dystonia) so this park is ideal for 'breaking me in'.

When I went with my parents it was Animal kingdom as it's mum's favourite
As an adult I like to go to MK first and last.
Upcoming trip however is HS as it's the Halloween party at MK on our first day unfortunately!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom