What ONE ride in each park could you ride all day long?

CastleBound

Easy question for me. I kinda think of this stuff all the time.
MK: Haunted Mansion
DHS: Tower of Terror
DAK: Dinosaur
EPCOT: Spaceship Earth

I would want to hear the music and sound effects all day long in the Mansion. I'd want to experience the atmosphere & thrill of Tower all day. I absolutely can't get enough of Dinosaur (we're not gonna make it). I could full smell Rome burning on Spaceship Earth for hours on end.

RobUK

MK: Splash
DHS: ToT
DAK: Safari
Epcot: Soarin'

To be fair, I haven't been for five years so haven't experienced the newer stuff.

Konor

MK - I really want to say Swiss Family but I guess I'll go with BTMR
AK - Kali
DHS - Star Tours
Epcot - Biergarten (it has entertainment, that constitutes a ride right?)

JIMINYCR

AK... Safari...Maybe some time in the day I'd finally get the amazing animal shots I've tried to get but never was able to because the drivers dont sit very long in one spot or i'm in the wrong seat.
MK... Splash
DHS ...TOT
EP... MS.... Yes.... I'd love it. Really I would.

Last edited:

MississippiBelle

MK: Peoplemover or the train or Haunted Mansion. Can I alternate?
EP: Spaceship Earth
AK: Maybe Kilimanjaro..?
HS: I honestly couldn't fathom staying here all day. Do the Muppets count as a ride?

I didn't put thrill rides on my list because I think I'd get sick if I had to ride them ALL day! :confused:

Goofyque'

AK... Maybe some time in the day I'd finally get the amazing animal shots I've tried to get but never was able to because the drivers dont sit very long in one spot or i'm in the wrong seat.
I have any number of pictures of the animal's rear ends that I would be happy to share with you. ;)

UnhealthilyObsessed

MK: Stitch's Great Escape
Epcot: Journey Into Imagination with Figment
DHS: A parcel of razed land
AK: Primeval Whirl

j/k j/k j/k

MK: Splash Mountain (TTA when Splash is down for refurb)
Epcot: Living With the Land
DHS: Tower of Terror
AK: Expedition Everest

JIMINYCR

I have any number of pictures of the animal's rear ends that I would be happy to share with you. ;)
:p:p:p Yeah thats exactly my problem... I've got LOTS of those. I'd like to get something that I could come home and friends would say.... WOW, Look at that Lions beautiful mane and head.

rob0519

If you were going to do some weird thing just to say you did it, and spend an entire day in each park only riding ONE ride the entire time, what would it be?

For me:

MK: Space Mountain
Epcot: Test Track
DHS: Rock n' Roller Coaster
AK: Expedition Everest

While it may sound like a nice idea, I'm positive I would not want to ride any attraction at any park for an entire day, which could be up to 15 or 16 hours. Multiple times in one day, perhaps even a dozen, but all day? No.

slowjoe170

MK- Early in the trip- Buzz Lightyear
Later in the trip- People Mover(a chance to rest weary feet)
Epcot- Test Track
HS - Toy Story Mania
Animal Kingdom - Festival of the King. (not a ride, but hey, that's my choice)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom