What new attraction excites you the most?

donnylambb

Original Poster
With all the rumors and announcements coming out of WWD its seems every week which one excites you the most?

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
My mind cant even begin to fathom the magic they have in store for us! I am still blown away by the amazing and innovative card board cut outs they utilize in Enchanted Tales with Belle. One can only imagine the insane budget for those! Must of took at least ten minutes for the printer to create them! Just wow!

Enchanted-Tales-with-Belle-Disney-World-58bdeef73df78c353cdda5cd.jpg

CaptainAmerica

My mind cant even begin to fathom the magic they have in store for us! I am still blown away by the amazing and innovative card board cut outs they utilize in Enchanted Tales with Belle. One can only imagine the insane budget for those! Must of took at least ten minutes for the printer to create them! Just wow!
Have you ever done the attraction? Do you have children?

IMO, it's one of the most "magical" attractions for children in all of WDW. It's presented very well and the cast members do a phenomenal job, not to mention the fact that it has a top-3 audio-animatronic figure in all of WDW (Shaman of Songs, Lumiere, Yeti if functional).

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Have you ever done the attraction? Do you have children?

IMO, it's one of the most "magical" attractions for children in all of WDW. It's presented very well and the cast members do a phenomenal job, not to mention the fact that it has a top-3 audio-animatronic figure in all of WDW (Shaman of Songs, Lumiere, Yeti if functional).
Never done it but I am sure it is great for kids. The AA's look great too. I just poke fun at the card board cut outs.

Gotta be honest, I'm always daydreaming about what Alcatraz will be like when I finally ride it a year or so from now. I'm ready to be disappointed though because from the looks of it, the queue and pre-show will be better than the ride itself. We'll see. I hope I'm wrong.

Besides that...Runaway Railway and the two coasters.

(Outside of WDW: Mario Kart, Potter coaster, Donkey Kong; Beauty and the beast and the Peter Pan stuff in Tokyo...good times coming all around)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom