What music from the parks/movies, etc. do you love playing at home ???

NeedMoreMickey

YouTube & DParkRadio has been playing all day while I'm working from home these days. Almost anything from Epcot, entrance loop, Innoventions, Fountain of Nations, Soarin and Living Seas. I also like the loops from Grizzly Peak Airfield and Grand Californian Adventure entrance loop

Skibum1970

To relax, it's "Legacy" followed by "Spaceship Earth" from the Four Parks One World cd's. Sometimes, I listen to the Magic Kingdom Entrance Music and the queue music from The Jungle Cruise. The Epcot Entrance Music is another good one to me, followed by The Seas and Animal Kingdom's Tree of Life. Lastly, SuperHotLarry's Soarin' Queue Music is another fallback.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Right now? Various.

The last I heard were Rivers of Light (uncut), Rise of the Resistance and current World of Color.

Skibum1970

I would say that YouTube is my primary go-to but I have enough on Ipod (from CD's and Itunes purchases) that I can fill up a lot of time. Plus, I also mix in soundtracks from Disney and non-Disney movies to augment the selection.

Heppenheimer

My favorites:

The Big Band music from the Jungle Cruise and Indiana Jones queue loops.

Old Paradise Pier loop (the one with the carnival organ).

Trader Sam's (Disneyland). Great mix of exotica and surf rock.

Last edited:

Hidalgo63

I usually do the usual Innoventions, Soarin’ Queue, World Showcase, etc. but lately I’ve been into The Land Pavilion! It’s so peaceful and less recognizable... it really melts into the background for me.
Land Pavilion, my favorite. Helps my lack of focus when working on computer

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
The only songs I’ve ever gone out of my way to play at home are Reflections of Earth and Fitterin’

Honorable mention to One Little Spark because my kids loved it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom