What movie would you like to see

trr1

Original Poster
What movie would you like to see come out of the disney vault?

I would like to see Song Of the South :sohappy:

Beccone

I've been waiting for Beauty and the Beast to come back out. Somehow I missed it last time around but now I finally have a girl (after 3 boys) and although she has seen the movie on a copy we borrowed from a friend I want her to have her own for her princess collection.

figgyfan

Yes to Song of the South on dvd..... I bought it a few years ago on Ebay. (VHS) I would love to have it released from the vault.

Animaniac93-98

The Black Cauldron was released to DVD in 2000, but is getting a new special edition in the future. Disney has not set a date for it yet, but a trailer was made and it can be found on youtube.

Fantasia and Fantasia 2000 will be released to DVD again and to Blu-ray next March.

DizneyPryncess

I have only seen bits & pieces of Song of the South. I guess that is the most obvious one, but I'll give it another vote. I never thought about looking on Ebay...good idea.

Jedeye80

Got to be the lion king on blu-ray,other than that Hercules on a special edition with all the extras cos I love that film

Mr Toad

I haven't seen Song of the South since I was in elementry school. I'd like to own it...TexasBlake has a point tho...some people are going to have that perspective about SotS, which is unfortunate.

Disneybear

I'd like to see Fantasia 2006 get finished and released along with the segment designed by Walt and Salvaldor Dali (I think it was entitled "Destino").

bgraham34

I have the bootleg Song of the South on DVD. It's really not that great a movie. I was not that impressed.

I have to agree. I have seen this a few times over the years and it is definately an ok movie. If Disney released this film just once here in the US they probably would never have to do it again.

Animaniac93-98

I'd like to see Fantasia 2006 get finished and released along with the segment designed by Walt and Salvaldor Dali (I think it was entitled "Destino").

Destino has been announced for release multiple times before both as a Walt Disney Treasures set and a Walt Disney Legacy set, when more than one wave was intended to exist. At this point it'll likely be included on the upcoming Fantasia release.

You want Fantasia 2006? Watch The Little Matchgirl on The Little Mermaid's DVD, watch the short on Lion King 2's DVD. That's all there's ever gonna be, and I'm amazed they even greenlit 2006 considering how poorly Fantasia 2000 did at the box office ($90 million worldwide boxoffice gross at a cost of $80 million to make!).

You could probably get Song of the South on dvd on ebay. It has been out in the european market for awhile now. I have a copy of it on tape myself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom