What Movie Should HAve Its Own Ride

lebeau

I always thought the doors sequence on Monsters Inc. looked like fun. The way the doors are hanging from a track would make a good rollercoaster ride suspended above your head with your feet possibly dangling.

There is a very strong indication that something like this may be coming to Pixar Place next to TSM.

Club Cooloholic

I haven't even seen it yet...but Ratatouille seems like it could work on many levels as it involes food and cooking. You could have take over the old Body Wars area in Epcot, and be about food. Just imagine the smells you could pipe in!

Jenna

I will continue to preach for a LION KING ride. I think its by far the most deserving movie for a ride. A live show and not so great short film just dont cut it for Disneys highest grossing traditionally animated movie. I mean come on its number 23 on the world wide box office list. Only Nemo and pirates 2 and 3 did better.

I worship you! The Lion King is an amazing film and definitely deserves more recognition.
Also Alice in Wonderland, Mary Poppins, Snow white and the seven dwarfs-love the idea of a mine coaster and Pinnochio would also be great!

firedog31

If I was going to choose I would say 101 D, If their is a ride I don't recall sa its been awhile.
Thinking something along the lines of the toy story ride which I have nt been on . The carts could have theguns on them and as you go through the ride the goal would be to shoot as many of the 101 d that you could as they would be scattered through the attraction. You would get a point for each dog rescued plus seperate points for the difficulty of the shot

lynz

it'd be great to see another Alice in wonderland ride, maybe something similar to peter pans flight/snow whites scary adventures!!

a 101dalmations ride would be cool too!!

as would Mary Poppins or wizard of oz!!

even pinochio or jungle book!!

and my sister would LOVE a little mermaid ride!!!

so many ideas lol

DisneyImagine

Aladdin definately needs a better ride.

Also Little Mermaid could use something a little more exciting than the grotto and the show

A pocahontas canoe ride would be really cool, especially if they just built it in Animal Kingdom with a whole North American land around it.

Also, an emperor's new groove ride would be amazing! I'm thinking something between POTC and Maelstorm, with big drops and parts that go backwards.

withasmile

i always had this idea! they should make a roller coaster of the emperors new groove. the coaster would lead to Yzma's secret lab. In the movie and the television show on disney channel, to get to her secret lab they go on a roller coaster anyway! its just perfect!

or how about a lilo and stitch water ride..

BillsFanGabe

They should have "Pinocchio's daring journey" like the one at Disneyland, also they should have a Fantasia ride, 101 Dalmations ride, & The Jungle Book ride would be cool as well.

RikkiLo1

DL has an Alice ride that is pretty neat. I wondered why WDW didn't have one too.

I agree that an Aladdin deserves more than the Flying Carpet doohickey.

Although it's Touchstone, I would love to see a Nightmare Before Christmas attraction.

DL redoes it's Haunted Mansion for the holidays with the Nightmare Before Christmas theme. It's awesome. They decorate it inside AND out!

Luigi

ME TOO!!!! The little mermaid would make such a cool ride.

i also would love to see a cars themed ride.

:)

Disneyland will have a Cars ride using Test Track technology in a few years.

Me? I think a Tron ride would be awesome. Definately a thrill-type coaster ride/dark ride in 3-D ala the Spiderman ride at Universal. With the sequel coming out in couple of years, I thinkn this should happen.

Courtney1188

Alot of these are repeats, but not all. I would like to see these at Disney World:
-Alice in Wonderland dark ride. I picture it being slightly reminiscent of Mr.Toad's Wild Ride.

-Monsters Inc coaster frm the doors scene. Although I haven't experienced the one in DL, I hear it does no justice to the picture painted in the movie.

-Nightmare Before Xmas. Remember when there was a dark ride/coaster created for this that won the Imagineers contest awhile back? Why on earth wasn't anything done with that?!

-Hercules and Mulan. I fear these movies are now considered to be too old and not newly popular, so nothing will ever be done with them. Which is a shame, considering the Mountain scenes in Mulan and the whole Underworld thing with Hercules. Something could of been done with those.

-Incredibles. I think this is begging for a Spiderman-like ride! Or maybe even Wall-e

-Okay this isn't a ride....but a Ratatouille restaurant.

toetheline29

There's a lot of really good ideas here. I agree that there's a lot of Disney movies that deserve more (Aladdin, Hercules, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, to name a few that really resonate with me). I really like the idea of an Emperor's New Groove boat ride (as DisneyImagine suggested). The Pocohantus canoe ride (also by DisneyImagine) in Animal Kingdom strikes me as a great idea too, although I don't know if they have the space left over to create a North America land there.

It seems like there's so many movies Disney has forgotten about... I mean, is there any reference at all in the parks to 101 Dalmatians? Part of me is disappointed by how much has been overlooked throughout the years, but at the same time, I find this encouraging because I think it shows that they will have a hard time running out of new ideas for the parks (implementing them may prove difficult, but at least the source material will be there).

Maybe they should do a Great Movie Ride type thing, but with scenes from only Disney movies. ;)

castevens

no doubt about it! TRON---------- who woudlnt wanna ride the light cycles? or battle master computer! :rolleyes:
:ROFLOL:

opening ceremony MC:

tron-man.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom