What makes you cry at WDW?

Philhar-Fanatic

There's alot that makes me cry at Disney. Shoot, I've teared up several times just reading this thread! When you wish upon a Star! Seeing our now 12 and 13 year old kids get giddy at different times during the trip. Those moments get fewer and farther between as they get older. When we happen upon a Character that we've never seen before. The leisurely stroll down Main Street after EMH and you've pretty much got the street to yourself. Spectromagic! This last trip, waking up in the morning to Giraffe's outside our room. What a great cup of coffee on the balcony! Got me every time!

Tonka's Skipper

What it all comes down to is the Disney Magic and Pixie Dust that only the Disney parks have. Uncle Walt created all of it, he put together the teams that to this day carry it forward. The joy in the children's faces and the smiles and tears most adults have, cannot be found in any other parks.

Every time my wife and I return to WDW or DL, all the memories of the kids with us return, the joy of watching Uncle Walt on Sunday nights telling and showing us the next attractions and movies he was created. No one has come close to matching it, their is the ever lasting magic only he has been able to create and that magic in the stories and movies still bring joy to many generations and the new generations.

AKK

Disney4family

- When I arrive
- When I leave
- And a billion times in between for all the magical reasons people have mentioned when I allow myself to completely live in the moment and enjoy my family and my time at "the most magical place on earth"

LauraRose

wishes, when the tune to tangled comes on the night time spectacular show, seeing lady and the tramp kiss on the show, meeting Winnie the Pooh (every damn time). Opening ceremony, seeing the castle for the first time, seeing the castle for the last time.

Otterhead

What makes me cry?
- The American Adventure. Every time.
- The loss of the original Imagination ride and ImageWorks.
- Spaceship Earth.

Aunty Tinks

Seeing My Grandchildrens faces the first time we saw that magical castle , we all cried . Taking my grandchildren to WDW was top of my Bucket list ,and the sadness of leaving it all behind to return to the UK .

LaughingGravy

When I walk in onto Main St for the first time during a trip. Not exactly cry, but a little welling up for sure.
The last time exiting, the same thing.

Those moments and selfie sticks.

bjlc57

I was speaking to someone on the phone the other day from Orlando.. and I asked her to say hi to my "buddy" Mickey.. and I almost lost it right on the phone.. plus I was speaking to someone else later in the day( I work on phone calls).. and they had this music playing in the background ,and I swear it was from spaceship earth.. but there was no voice over..
heck just reading this thread..

BrianV

Walking down Main Street for the first time on a trip.
Entering Epcot with the great immersive music they used to play.
The tiki room (especially now that Iago is gone). Something about the tiki room IS disney!!
Entering the Grand Canyon concourse at the CR.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom