What kind of stuff at EPCOT???

DonMuppetFan83

Original Poster
What kind of merchandise is there for purchase at the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival. Were going down at the end of may for SWW and were heading over to EPCOT for a half day. I was wondering what they have, i like to get hats and shirts for various things, and i know theyll have pins of course lol. A Disney event with no pins, never lol

Captain Hank

There is a selection of various hats, shirts, and pins, along with Disney character statues, garden tools, miniature topiaries, a poster and a few various other things.

birdie4015

What kind of merchandise is there for purchase at the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival. Were going down at the end of may for SWW and were heading over to EPCOT for a half day. I was wondering what they have, i like to get hats and shirts for various things, and i know theyll have pins of course lol. A Disney event with no pins, never lol

I just came back on the 4th of April. They really have a little of everything for a gardens for example: Hats, Shirts, Pins lol, bags, and bird baths. The booths are really nice to stroll along and take a look. I really liked these painting that one artist did of the world showcase. They are in a booth right before Mexico. Enjoy all the flowers, colors and much more.

Captain Hank

Oh, golly, not too sure of the dimensions of the Festival poster--maybe a bit smaller than an average movie poster. It's a painting of orchids this year.

Edit: check out the Allearsnet.com homepage--it has a link to the "Festival Schedule." It's actuall a .pdf of the event brochure, and includes a full schedule and a look at most of the merchandise available.

DonMuppetFan83

Original Poster
Awesome. Thank you both so much. Yeah I really wanted to see SWW. This will be my first time, and I conned her into driving down with me for the 28th - 1st of May/June. Well she realized the EPCOT stuff was going on so were taking in both festivals on the 3-4 day weekend.

KP25701

I think since the Kim Possible worldshoecase advencher opened I think they should have Kim Possible merchindise.=)(=

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom