What kind if mattresses are in the hotel rooms?

sublimesting

Original Poster
We're out mattress shopping and were looking for what disney has in their rooms. Can anyone look at theirs and let us know.

wdwstateofmind

I'm VERY picky with beds cause of my back so I know a little on Disney mattresses (not branding though)...They use different ones at different levels (value, moderate, deluxe)...and I know within the moderates they really vary...your best bet is calling the resort you stayed at where you exceptionally liked the mattress and asking them...

sublimesting

Original Poster
So I researched this some more and apparently Disney (as do most hotels) has their mattresses custom made. And apparently you can actually buy the mattresses from Disney!

MOXOMUMD

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a real shrink ray and you could bring the mattresses home with you? I'd buy some for every bedroom in my house. I shudder at the cost though if they are custom made. Any prices out there?

Magenta Panther

I stayed at All-Star Movies last time I visited WDW, and there was a brochure in my room about the mattresses. I believe they're made by Serta, and yeah, they're awesome. I'm totally buying one for my bedroom when I can scrape up the cash.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom