What items have you lost at WDW and never recovered?

correcaminos

A tote bag that was accidentally left on the speedway. We tried to find it, but it never showed up. That was 1983 though and not sure their lost and found was quite as impressive as it is today.

Stitch6109

My digital camera...on the 5th day of vacation :( We went back within minutes and it was gone and never turned in. I'm still sad that I lost all those family pictures...

Nnelsonmandela

My daughter left her pin lanyard on Space Mountain. We found a cast member who radioed up to the ride, and they found it. She was SOO happy to get it back!

I left my favorite sun hat in Tough to be a Bug but didn't realize it for awhile. Went back to the exit of the show and CM were cleaning out the 3D glasses. One of them told me to stand aside and she would find it. She did. I was so grateful.

Amos1784

They transferred us from The Boardwalk to the Polynesian, they misplaced a small pillow my husband travels with and compensated us $100.00 for it! We didn't even complain just stated that it did not make the transfer to see if they could locate it. :happy:

citcatt1

I've never lost anything but I found someone's backpack on a bench going towards test track! I gave it to a cast member, I hope whoever it belonged to got it back!

Simba’s Mom

A bag full of about $100 worth of souvenirs during the F&W festival. We'd left it at a booth, and discovered that we'd left it behind just a few minutes later. When we went back, the people who'd been sitting next to us were still there and told us that a CM had picked up the bag. The thing that really upset us was that when the supervising CM came out, she denied any knowledge of the situation since we didn't know EXACTLY which CM. No, we never got those souvenirs back. I've also lost a visor that again, I realized I'd left behind just a few minutes after I got up, but when I went back, no one had seen it. It was old and faded, so if anyone else took it, they must have really needed it!

Alice a

A hat on the ferry, a pair of Ray Bans in epcot, a pair of boots at the yacht club, but the worst was a pair of seafoam green Chuck Taylor high-tops I'd had since 1989, complete with rare, fanclub-only Strokes laces and signed by Robert Plant and Ben Orr (RIP) of the Cars amongst many other musicians, back from when I was front-line roadcrew and did occasional club work.

Brought them to WDW after seeing the Gentlemen of the Road shows in St. Augustine and they must have fallen out of my suitcase in the room at the Boardwalk. Called as soon as I got home and realized, but they were never found. They were so ratty and gross- taped up, holey and filthy and covered in signatures, I'm guessing housekeeping chucked them as a biohazard. Breaks my heart.

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
A wand from CRT. It was in our stroller. "Lost." Luckily, we had 2 more...

TBH, we have been 12 days with a stroller over 2 trips. We have had Yetis, popcorn buckets, diaper bags, plush toys, souvenir purchases, other food/drinks, etc. on the stroller always, and it really kind of amazes me that we have only had the one wand stolen.

NiarrNDisney

My very forgetful sister lost a green jacket and a bag of ornaments that she purchased in the Germany Pavilion. She believes she lost them in either the American Adventure Pavilion or Morocco. Lost and Found said they would look for them but neither were found so we had to repurchase the ornaments but gave up on the jacket after inquiring everyday for the rest of our trip and a few times later after we left.

~edit~ I also lost a Maleficent pin a CM at Mouse Gears gave me only about an hour later somewhere between TT and Norway. Hope no one stepped on it.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom