What is your one favorite underrated attraction in all of Disney World?

Janir

Do you mean the Enchanted Tiki Room? Or is there actually a "lounge" where I can get an awesome tropical drink near the Tiki Room?

Could so go for something like that right now.
You're not even 24 hours into your trip KB and you already need a tropical drink?!! ;-P
OK to be fair, they should be handing tropical drinks right as you roll into Disney property or right off the plane.

Janir

My underrated attraction, Enchanted Tiki Room. Frequently gets stuck in my head along with IASW on endless loop.
It helps me get though the day as my vacation count down is still measured in scores of days.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
You're not even 24 hours into your trip KB and you already need a tropical drink?!! ;-P
OK to be fair, they should be handing tropical drinks right as you roll into Disney property or right off the plane.
You betcha! And I want a mini purple umbrella to go in it!

cheezbat

Chuck-E-Cheese scared me!
I find it funny how much I loved animatronics...as a little kid. Chuck E Cheese was my Disney away from WDW...ironically I moved to Florida to get more Disney time, and have worked for CEC for nearly 17 years now! (And collect animatronic stuff!)

Janir

You betcha! And I want a mini purple umbrella to go in it!

Ask and ye shall receive. Its important to have drinks with little umbrellas in them on vacation.

Oriolesmagic

MK: The Liberty Belle Riverboat. (Judging by how many people are saying the Peoplemover here, I'm getting the sense that it might not be all that underrated anymore. The Riverboat is a true gem though. Great escape from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the park and gives you some awesome vantage points throughout the trip!)

EPCOT: Impressions de France (Most beautiful imagery and score of any attraction in the Disney parks.)

DHS: Muppetvision 3-D (The humor still holds up to this day.)

DAK: I would say both of the Nature Treks fall under the underrated classification. Both are definitely worth making time for.

rreading

Agree with the above poster that the Peoplemover seems to be much more mainstream now - for me my favorite under appreciated attraction at is TSI

The same story at Epcot - LwtL needs a fastpass as often as not over the last few years and seems to be well regarded by most; Impressions de France is excellenct

At HS, the Frozen Sing-a-Long might not be under appreciated since it was a packed theater - but I never hear anyone explicitly praise it. It was pretty good. I loved the Soundstations Booth when it existed.

Agree with above that the animal trails and their cast members telling about the animals certainly seem under appreciated!

Incomudro

Treehouse - it brings me memories of my very first trip to WDW the year it opened.
I find the attention to detail to be amazing, and as I've said in the past - when one of my son's was little, he and I were up there and we were imagining what it would be like to live in he tree for a night.
The Seas with Nemo
I love Finding Nemo, and really enjoy this cute take on it - love the cue too.
I also have great memories with the same son - who requested he sit in a clamshell with me (while my other son rode one with my wife) year after year - from age 6 to oh, maybe age 13.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom