What is your one favorite underrated attraction in all of Disney World?

ObscurityPoint

Screen-Shot-2016-08-06-at-9.22.01-PM.png

IMG_0969.jpg

Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros. Just a beautiful scene from the San Angel Inn, fun music and some of my favorite classic characters - Donald and Jose Carioca. If you've seen Saludos Amigos and The Three Caballeros, you would understand my love. Art, music, dancing, scenery. Infotainment at it's best.
Love this ride too. Surprised it hasn’t gotten a Coco overlay yet with Miguel on the stage at the end. I personally wouldn’t mind that, especially since Coco was such a beautiful, colorful movie with great music. I feel like it would only add more to the already great boat ride.

winstongator

I have two, Living with the land and Carousel of Progress. No trip is complete without those two rides.
I really enjoy Living with the Land. My younger daughter demanded a behind the seeds tour as soon as we can.
AK - not sure if the Maharajah Jungle Trek is "underrated" but it's one of my favorite things to do.
The Jungle Trek was incredible when the baby tigers were little!

Walt Disney1955

I don't know if they are underrated, but maybe they are. Much of my "favorite" rides are similar to others but when looking at an underrated list these come to mind:

Carousel of Progress
Country Bear Jamboree
Hall of Presidents
Swiss Family Treehouse
Tom Sawyer Island (honestly, I love it, never understood why some don't)

It is extinct now, but man I loved the Great Movie Ride. How do I know it was underrated? People complained about it all of the time on here. Honestly, find me a ride anywhere else in the world with animatronics that re-create scenes of classic movies. I loved it, too bad.

Club Cooloholic

Screen-Shot-2016-08-06-at-9.22.01-PM.png

IMG_0969.jpg

Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros. Just a beautiful scene from the San Angel Inn, fun music and some of my favorite classic characters - Donald and Jose Carioca. If you've seen Saludos Amigos and The Three Caballeros, you would understand my love. Art, music, dancing, scenery. Infotainment at it's best.
I love this one too. And never a line

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom