What is your one favorite underrated attraction in all of Disney World?

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Mine you ask?

Mickey's PhilharMagic
I love this show sooo very much. 🥰
mk30_02.jpg

mickeys-philharmagic-gallery03.jpg

mickeys_phil_1.jpg

What's yours? I'd like to hear yours and see! Please include pics (I'll even take Googled ones like the above).;)

And...Go!

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
I know it often is on the lists of 'underrated attractions', so it may not actually be all that 'underrated', but my go-to for this question is the People Mover.
I believe it used to be underrated, but now I think the People Mover has actually become quite popular which is freakin' awesome! :joyfull: That is in my top 3 most favorites attractions at Disney World.

Schneewittchen

Screen-Shot-2016-08-06-at-9.22.01-PM.png

IMG_0969.jpg

Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros. Just a beautiful scene from the San Angel Inn, fun music and some of my favorite classic characters - Donald and Jose Carioca. If you've seen Saludos Amigos and The Three Caballeros, you would understand my love. Art, music, dancing, scenery. Infotainment at it's best.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros. Just a beautiful scene from the San Angel Inn, fun music and some of my favorite classic characters - Donald and Jose Carioca. If you've seen Saludos Amigos and The Three Caballeros, you would understand my love. Art, music, dancing, scenery. Infotainment at it's best.
Yes! I'm just sad that the Aracuan bird didn't make an appearance in the ride.

Epcot_Imagineer

This comment is not a reflection on Horizons, and I mean no disrespect towards Horizons.
Mission: Space has got to be mine. An incredibly inventive ride system, paired with one of the most entertaining ride vehicles of all time (Every button and switch you flip gives satisfying feedback in the form of a sound).
EDIT: I call it underrated because I usually see nothing but negative comments toward it, especially on the forums!

Last edited:

J_Carioca

It's hard to pick just one.

AK - not sure if the Maharajah Jungle Trek is "underrated" but it's one of my favorite things to do.
Epcot - Gran Fiesta Tour of course. Also, I love the Seas. It's nice and cool and relatively quiet, and I love ocean animals.
HS - honestly, not much aside from One Man's Dream.
MK - Tom Sawyer Island, Tiki Room and Country Bears.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom